• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS FM: Analysis of Xehanort in the secret ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BladeofHearts18

Okay, so i just had a thought that came up into my mind as i watched the secret ending of BBs: FM one more time. I was thinking that the Xehanort to come back will be Young Xehanort. Why, you ask? Look here, in the end of the secret episode, it shows Young Xehanort standing on DI's beach. I am led to believe that it is the location of Young Xehanort's return to take place. That's where it started, and that is where it will end.

Riku and Sora won't know he is there, because they are taking their MoM exams (KH:3D), and Kairi was off at the Old Mansion, as shown in the ending as well. It showed Young Xehanort turning around, then showing us ASOD, and Xemnas. That is what caught my attention. Nomura wouldn't show Young Xehanort for nothing, and showing ASOD, then Xemnas, hints at Xehanort returning, obviously. But then it shows the old MX, with a huge grin on his face. If Xehanort the Apprentice was coming back, then i'd think that they would show XtA's body, instead of Young Xehanort's. I could be wrong here, but that is what i am led to believe. Old MX could be back, instead of Young Xehanort, but then i'd doubt it, because MX would have to look for another body to take over, restarting his plans all over again.

Skip to 4:30, where you see Young Xehanort walking on the beach.
YouTube - KH BBS FM Secret Ending - All Parts

I'd also like to hear what everyone else thinks about this, so discuss. :D

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Personally, I thin young Xehanort turning around was a reference to the original scene in BBS, and XH and Xemnas appearing were either meant to spice up the scene or foreshadow their roles in 3D. I'm not too sure about the chemistry required for young Xehanort to return in that form. (As in, how did his body de-age to that exact form)

BladeofHearts18

Personally, I thin young Xehanort turning around was a reference to the original scene in BBS, and XH and Xemnas appearing were either meant to spice up the scene or foreshadow their roles in 3D. I'm not too sure about the chemistry required for young Xehanort to return in that form. (As in, how did his body de-age to that exact form)

That's what i'm wondering as well. But it is a possibility. Sadly, we haven't seen anyone else come back from being a heartless->nobody->original self, so we can't really tell. It could be XtA coming back due to his body becoming a Heartless, then a Nobody... but then where would Terra be in this picture?

Nayru's Love

Awards
That's what i'm wondering as well. But it is a possibility. Sadly, we haven't seen anyone else come back from being a heartless->nobody->original self, so we can't really tell.

Sora, arguably.

It could be XtA coming back due to his body becoming a Heartless, then a Nobody... but then where would Terra be in this picture?

Depends on what happened to his heart all this time.

derekbizarre

Website
www.twitter.com
Okay, so i just had a thought that came up into my mind as i watched the secret ending of BBs: FM one more time. I was thinking that the Xehanort to come back will be Young Xehanort. Why, you ask? Look here, in the end of the secret episode, it shows Young Xehanort standing on DI's beach. I am led to believe that it is the location of Young Xehanort's return to take place. That's where it started, and that is where it will end.

Riku and Sora won't know he is there, because they are taking their MoM exams (KH:3D), and Kairi was off at the Old Mansion, as shown in the ending as well. It showed Young Xehanort turning around, then showing us ASOD, and Xemnas. That is what caught my attention. Nomura wouldn't show Young Xehanort for nothing, and showing ASOD, then Xemnas, hints at Xehanort returning, obviously. But then it shows the old MX, with a huge grin on his face. If Xehanort the Apprentice was coming back, then i'd think that they would show XtA's body, instead of Young Xehanort's. I could be wrong here, but that is what i am led to believe. Old MX could be back, instead of Young Xehanort, but then i'd doubt it, because MX would have to look for another body to take over, restarting his plans all over again.

Skip to 4:30, where you see Young Xehanort walking on the beach.
YouTube - KH BBS FM Secret Ending - All Parts

I'd also like to hear what everyone else thinks about this, so discuss. :D

Yeah, I have to agree that I think Young Xehanort is the one that is back. Since BBS first came out I always thought the scenes of him on the beach were always from the future and not the past. But that's just me lol

BladeofHearts18

Sora, arguably.

Depends on what happened to his heart all this time.

Yeah but Sora is different, because his body was still intact as Roxas was roaming around. Xehanort's body wasn't intact as Xemnas was still in "existence". This also leads me to believe that Xemnas had a heart, like Roxas. Both Sora and Xehanort created Nobodies when they had two (or more) hearts inside them. Ven's heart in Sora went into Roxas, thus leaving Sora in a comatose state, and Xehanort's hearts split into Ansem SOD, and Xemnas. I think both Xemnas and ASOD shared the same memories and mindset as XtA. Nomura will probably bring more light onto the subject in KH:3D, since it is confirmed that Xemnas and ASOD make an appearance in the game. O_O Very interesting...

Stars

リク
I like the idea of Young Master Xehanort come back, but the God Yen Sid should have tell them about Xehanort's return?

BladeofHearts18

I can imagine it now, the opening scene to KH3, the camera pans through DI in a circular motion, then zooms in on YX standing on the beach, and saying " I am back, and I am ready to fulfill my true plans. Where things begin, is where they are bound to end."
:D lol imagine if that'd happen. I just pulled a Nomura. LOL

Nayru's Love

Awards
Yeah but Sora is different, because his body was still intact as Roxas was roaming around. Xehanort's body wasn't intact as Xemnas was still in "existence".

Could you elaborate on "intact?" (Or their bodies, for that matter)

This also leads me to believe that Xemnas had a heart, like Roxas. Both Sora and Xehanort created Nobodies when they had two (or more) hearts inside them. Ven's heart in Sora went into Roxas, thus leaving Sora in a comatose state,
Sora wasn't comatose, he was a Heartless.

and Xehanort's hearts split into Ansem SOD, and Xemnas.
Problem is, remove Terra's heart from MX's and you get just MX's heart. XH had a young appearance when he took over Riku's body. If we're to assume the Sora-Roxas fusion is comparable to the XH-Riku fusion (meaning bodies don't influence the appearance of someone), we could say that XH looked like the young person he was, so he had to get his youth from someone, that being Terra.

I think both Xemnas and ASOD shared the same memories and mindset as XtA.
I find that Xemnas seems to share more memories of MX.

BladeofHearts18

Could you elaborate on "intact?"

Sora wasn't comatose, he was a Heartless.

Problem is, remove Terra's heart from MX's and you get just MX's heart. XH had a young appearance when he took over Riku's body. If we're to assume the Sora-Roxas fusion is comparable to the XH-Riku fusion, we could say that XH looked like the young person he was, so he had to get his youth from someone, that being Terra.

I find that Xemnas seems to share more memories of MX.

By intact, i mean that his body still existed. He was in that chamber, having DiZ implant data into his body, and other creepy things that we don't know about.

And i am talking about during Days, when Roxas was in the organization, and he was roaming around, while Sora was still alive, and in The Old Mansion. He wasn't a Heartless then. o.o

And when you said that XH looked like his younger self due to Terra, that provides more proof that Young Xehanort would come back, as a result of Xemnas and ASOD being defeated by Sora.

Crystal

Silver Member
I like the idea of Young Master Xehanort come back, but the God Yen Sid should have tell them about Xehanort's return?

Yeah. Yen Sid said that Xehanort will return but don't know in which form since so many Xehanortsssss.

I like to see Young Xehanort return but how is he able to return back to his young's face?
Terra's ?

Nayru's Love

Awards
By intact, i mean that his body still existed. He was in that chamber, having DiZ implant data into his body, and other creepy things that we don't know about.

That wasn't his body so much as it was his heart projecting an image of it...Sora was still a floating heart.

And i am talking about during Days, when Roxas was in the organization, and he was roaming around, while Sora was still alive, and in The Old Mansion. He wasn't a Heartless then. o.o
Not sure if I'm misinterpreting you...The way you worded it made it seem as if Ven's heart leaving Sora was the reason for his coma. :v

And when you said that XH looked like his younger self due to Terra, that provides more proof that Young Xehanort would come back, as a result of Xemnas and ASOD being defeated by Sora.

Except XH=/=Young Xehanort

Crystal

Silver Member
I don't know. :( I didn't think about that. But it's not like Nomura would show YX's body for no reason, right?

I always thought the scene of Young Xehanort is to shows that he is originally comes from DI xD
But maybe YX may return, if he taken over Riku's body ? It makes him even younger?

BladeofHearts18

That wasn't his body so much as it was his heart projecting an image of it...Sora was still a floating heart.

Not sure if I'm misinterpreting you...The way you worded it made it seem as if Ven's heart leaving Sora was the reason for his coma. :v

Except XH=/=Young Xehanort

Oh well i didn't know that. o_o

I meant that after Ven's heart left Sora's body, Sora was left in a comatose state.

A mistake on my part for that last post. :p
I guess it's more likely that XtA will come back then. But i still feel like Young Xehanort will come back. Like i said before, and i will say it a billion more times, i don't think Nomura put Young Xehanort in there for no reason, and showed us his body several times. It could be a foreshadowing, that YX will come back on DI's beach, like i stated in my first post. :p

Nayru's Love

Awards
I meant that after Ven's heart left Sora's body, Sora was left in a comatose state.

Sora went comatose because Namine cut off his chain of memories, IIRC.

i don't think Nomura put Young Xehanort in there for no reason, and showed us his body several times. It could be a foreshadowing, that YX will come back on DI's beach, like i stated in my first post. :p

Yeah, I can see where you're coming from, and agree.

BladeofHearts18

I still think you are misunderstanding what i was saying about that. I mean that after Ven's heart went out of Sora's body, Sora went into a Comatose state. I didn't mean that due to Ven's heart leaving Sora's body, Sora went into a coma. I was just trying to say that even after Roxas was created, Sora still existed. There we go, that's the wording i was looking for. :p

But anyway, thanks for agreeing with me. :D

sdr08

I find that Xemnas seems to share more memories of MX.[/QUOTE]

really, i thought Xemnas shared most of Terra's memories, and he didnt seem evil as ASOD,

anyways I think YX is the MF, thats the vibe im getting.

BladeofHearts18

It's possible, since Xemnas fused with his artificial KH in kh2, all of the nobodies in the organization became a part of KH (excluding Roxas). Then, when YX comes back, he ends up having all of those powers that Xemnas had, and more. Maybe when YX comes back, he might still be a part of Xemnas' artificial KH, which might enable him to travel through time. I dunno, but anything is possible since we don't have strict details on which Xehanort will be coming back.

Nayru's Love

Awards
I was just trying to say that even after Roxas was created, Sora still existed.
Well, strictly speaking...Sora turned into a Heartless first, so he didn't "exist" at first.

really, i thought Xemnas shared most of Terra's memories, and he didnt seem evil as ASOD,

While probably not as evil as XH, Xemnas definitely inherited MX's craftiness and heartlessness. He basically used the entire Organization to achieve his goals, making sure that everything went according to plan, even if it meant turning two friends against each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back