• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS FM: Analysis of Xehanort in the secret ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal

Silver Member
I find that Xemnas seems to share more memories of MX.

really, i thought Xemnas shared most of Terra's memories, and he didnt seem evil as ASOD,

anyways I think YX is the MF, thats the vibe im getting.

Both Xemnas and Ansem SoD shares three memories, Terra, MX and Eraqus.
Both having MX's memories by judging their obsession on KH xD
I think Xemnas not as cruel as Ansem SoD, as what he done is just for revenge.
But Ansem SoD again harm some kid,Riku D:

It's possible, since Xemnas fused with his artificial KH in kh2, all of the nobodies in the organization became a part of KH (excluding Roxas). Then, when YX comes back, he ends up having all of those powers that Xemnas had, and more. Maybe when YX comes back, he might still be a part of Xemnas' artificial KH, which might enable him to travel through time. I dunno, but anything is possible since we don't have strict details on which Xehanort will be coming back.

That's possible, but wasn't the artificial KH being destroyed?

BladeofHearts18

That's possible, but wasn't the artificial KH being destroyed?

Or was it? dun, dun, DUNNNNNNN!

Xemnas was clearly destroyed, but that doesn't mean the artificial KH was. Xemnas didn't co-exist with the artificial KH, so we don't know for a fact that AKH was destroyed. Nomura never clearly stated whether or not is was destroyed, so i think Xemnas' KH might have a bigger role to play than we really think.

Crystal

Silver Member
Or was it? dun, dun, DUNNNNNNN!

Xemnas was clearly destroyed, but that doesn't mean the artificial KH was. Xemnas didn't co-exist with the artificial KH, so we don't know for a fact that AKH was destroyed. Nomura never clearly stated whether or not is was destroyed, so i think Xemnas' KH might have a bigger role to play than we really think.

I thought Ansem The Wise has destroy it ? xD

BladeofHearts18

I thought Ansem The Wise has destroy it ? xD

He only managed to destroy part of it, but not all of it. The machine couldn't contain it as data, so it blew up. The final battle of KH2 that was between sora, riku, and Xemnas, was inside the AKH. Xemnas wasn't able to completely merge with AKH due to it being partially destroyed by Ansem's machine. That leaves the question, what happened to it?

Crystal

Silver Member
He only managed to destroy part of it, but not all of it. The machine couldn't contain it as data, so it blew up. The final battle of KH2 that was between sora, riku, and Xemnas, was inside the AKH. Xemnas wasn't able to completely merge with AKH due to it being partially destroyed by Ansem's machine. That leaves the question, what happened to it?

Oh. But we can clearly watch the scene that Xemans having all element those Organization member have, so that's what the combination you mean?

So, this power will carry to YX when he is return?

BladeofHearts18

Oh. But we can clearly watch the scene that Xemans having all element those Organization member have, so that's what the combination you mean?

So, this power will carry to YX when he is return?

Well yeah, if MF is YX... which can be a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back