• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS fighting style

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoraXVen

does birth by sleep use melee/combo attacks. I heard it might use the card crap COM used but later I heard it will have reaction commands and a system similar to KH2. Can anyone clarify for me?

Y

Yannis

does birth by sleep use melee/combo attacks. I heard it might use the card crap COM used but later I heard it will have reaction commands and a system similar to KH2. Can anyone clarify for me?
it is similar to Re:CoM, with reaction commands, and cards are replaced to different commands.

Card crap? Hardly. The CoM battle system was the best. Yes, it has reaction commands, and a variation of the CoM battle system. Also, wrong section. should be in "Future of Kingdom Hearts"

Azerty

Hold on, Birth By Sleep is going to have cards? Man, I hated CoM just because of the Deck/Card system. Why can't it just be based on the KH2 battle system? :(

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
Man what is up with people posting in the wrong sections? I just looked at a few threads that should be in the Future of KH section. Lol for some reason it's aggravating today. Oh....I know this does not go along with the topic at hand.....Sorry.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Wrong section, exact oppisite place. But Nomura stated that it's like the CoM "card crap". And CoM wasn't bad at all.

Lunar Knight

American Person
Thraxe when is your sora vs. terra game gonna be finished?

yea. i saw the demo and it looks good. I wanna see what happens next! lol

Wrong topic. PM him or ask him in the thread specifically meant for this question.

Wrong section. Anyways, BBS will have something like the card system from CoM with reaction commands.

Lurk moar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back