• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS fake start menu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squall922

Good job to the person who made the video.:thumbup:
the startup menu that this person made is good.
I like the effect of the video screenshots in the back ground

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
I don't like the Terra art and the trailers playing, but it looks alright

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
i think the background music should be a calm version of Fate of the Unknown, i think it fits BBS the best

Squall922

it shouldnt focus on just terra but the three playable chars(terra,ven,aqua/micky)

Yeah good point because the game isn't really all about him because there are three separate stories

well in that case POOR:thumbdown:

Erlix

it shouldnt focus on just terra but the three playable chars(terra,ven,aqua/micky)

Yeah when I saw the video I thought the same thing he should have put the artwork of terra, ven and aqua.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
If you look at it as if you're about to start a Terra playthrough, or are in the middle of one, I think its decent. Kind of like how in COM the main menu changed depending on whether you last opened a Sora or Riku file.

I like it though.

Erlix

If you look at it as if you're about to start a Terra playthrough, or are in the middle of one, I think its decent. Kind of like how in COM the main menu changed depending on whether you last opened a Sora or Riku file.

I like it though.

You are right the game might be like that the artwork will be of wo ever you are playing.

Last edited:

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
I mean, the art for the menus was never released before the games came out right?

Charlie K

Back in Business
I don't like how it jsut has Terra, I think it would have Ven Aqua and Terra, or Maybe just mickey or something along those lines, and the videos are ok, I think they'd show something eles, if that's the way the start Menu was going to be...but 6/10

A

Aqua.

Take Terra off and put all three of the soilders on and There you go. Almost the new thing!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back