• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS collectors edition in Germany

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
I guess it's okay that EU gets some special stuff.
At least we got Re:CoM. Now NA and EU are on even grounds.
But Japan and their Final Mixes... I'll never forgive them!
YOU GUESS ITS OKAY?

wtf is your problem?

it shouldn't have ever been a problem in the first place that they where getting an artbook, its just a 48page book w/ pictures we've all seen! and you think that that is the same thing as an entire PS2 game ?

"at least we got re:com" at LEAST? wtf is your problem i swear -__-

and you're complaining that you don't have final mix ? well EU/pal doesn't have re:com, they have our english voice acting over it [yeah we all know you weeaboos would love to have japanese voice acting w/ english text but not everyone is weeaboo and plus english w/ german/french/spanish/w.e aint the same experience as listening and understand then having to read the subtitles ! -__-], they have later release dates then us,

and yet you still think you're the one w/ the horibble treatment because you don't have fcuking final mix, which is always for only japan. it's never been for NA/EU/pal, get over it. stop thinking its not fair if that's the way its always been w/ final mixes of other games.

seriously, you got a PS2 remake of a GBA game, and you think that that was the "least" JP square enix could do for you guys ? EU/pal never got any of this so stop complaining and feeling bad for yourself thinking you got it all bad.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
The exact same thing applies to the Europeans and Re:CoM.

But honestly, why are you whining over a final mix that has nothing more than collectables and a few extra bosses and a book with pictures in it?

Americans whine so much when they don't get what they want.

I realize that Re:CoM is not in Europe, and it's a shame. Square-Enix made a cold move there.

Considering I have Final Mix, yes I'm bitching about it because it's the true Kingdom Hearts II game that the fans deserved to get. Not the shotty, badly edited, content-lacking trash that everyone got in 2006. KH2FM is actually one of my favorite games because it's actually pretty good.

It's the game that the market that supports the franchise the most, deserves the most. That's not to say, though, that not everyone deserves it. It should have released in all territories.

Americans whine so much when they don't get what they want.

Don't even begin to think that Americans are the only ones that complain, as if Europeans haven't opened their mouths about Re:CoM, or don't complain when they get games so much later than everyone else.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Don't even begin to think that Americans are the only ones that complain, as if Europeans haven't opened their mouths about Re:CoM, or don't complain when they get games so much later than everyone else.
yeah they do complain, but americans whine about how they don't get final mixes, and complain about how their release dates are like 6 months after japan's. same thing.

is americans are allowed to whine about it, why can't EU/pal whine too ? they got it worse then us, they have more of a reason to whine about it then us yet they whine less then us.

if the NA didn't get re:com or days but PAL/EU and japan got it, it would be ok for NA to whine don't you think ? same applies for PAL/EU. -_-

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
yeah they do complain, but americans whine about how they don't get final mixes, and complain about how their release dates are like 6 months after japan's. same thing.

is americans are allowed to whine about it, why can't EU/pal whine too ? they got it worse then us, they have more of a reason to whine about it then us yet they whine less then us.

if the NA didn't get re:com or days but PAL/EU and japan got it, it would be ok for NA to whine don't you think ? same applies for PAL/EU. -_-

They can whine about it. Who said Europeans couldn't whine? :p
Whining should be fcuking encouraged. It's the only way things get fixed in the video game world. It's the only way the developers know what the community want. It's the only way impossible things happen. If you don't complain, they assume everything's perfect. Nomura said himself in the Gamespot interview that he wasn't aware people complained about something. That's a BAD THING. He should know exactly what the fanbase is wanting and complaining about so things can change.

Sol's the one who basically foolishly called out Americans as if we are the only group of people in the world to whine.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
oh god how dare the home country of a game series get a remake of a game with a few extra features whose cut scenes are in english

also, having an art book of pictures everyone has seen a million times does not equate to an entire game

A Special Edition PSP is better than a game. That's what I was talking about, not the book. *rolls eyes*

And the reason the FMs were made was because they gave us extras, in the case of KH1 (KH2FM was just because of the success of KH1FM). I don't know why they can't come up with these extras and put them on all copies before any of the releases so that an FM isn't needed, or just release the FM's everywhere, especially is they are going to make the FMs in English. It wouldn't be that hard to release the FM's to other regions, only need to change the region code. And not everyone want to pirate are game and play via. emulator, mod or import a PS2, or even import the game.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Heres where I know this thread is gonna be really funny. I live in NA, and I honestly think it is good that Germany is getting this limited edition pack. I just find it weird that the rest of Europe isn't getting it?

However, I feel like the US will be getting a limited edition pack, because sales are highest in the US and Japan for the series and I don't see why they wouldn't make one for us. Japan gets the whole PSP-3000 system, Germany gets this artbook and "online", and the US gets a couple extra features, but I think they'll probably release a special bundle for us as well. Then after that happens, everyone on this thread that is complaining will just stop posting on this thread...thats it, nobody will post in this anymore, because how can they take back everything they've said.

Look at it this way, if they don't release a special package the only thing were losing out on is the artbook, go on Ebay, it'll be there. Once you get the artbook, you have everything you could have wanted...I think. Let Germany be happy that they'll get this, and just hope they'll release one here, I won't be shocked, a limited bundle will sell a lot her considering the PSP bundle they are releasing at Gamestop doesn't even have the limited edition PSP, you have to import that to get it.

If you get mad at anything I've said here, please don't yell at me, just explain how you think I'm wrong, I'll gladfully accept it and reply. :)

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I realize that Re:CoM is not in Europe, and it's a shame. Square-Enix made a cold move there.

Considering I have Final Mix, yes I'm bitching about it because it's the true Kingdom Hearts II game that the fans deserved to get. Not the shotty, badly edited, content-lacking trash that everyone got in 2006. KH2FM is actually one of my favorite games because it's actually pretty good.

It's the game that the market that supports the franchise the most, deserves the most. That's not to say, though, that not everyone deserves it. It should have released in all territories.

And is it any wonder? America gets everything first -- books, games, movies, merchandise, etc. Sometimes we get things months later, sometimes never at all. Our complaints are much more valid and well-founded than yours.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
How is it even racist?

German people are mostly white, too, you know.

You're using the wrong word.

It was just a joke at how people stupidly claim racism for dumb things. Just forget about it...

Soluus said:
And is it any wonder? America gets everything first -- books, games, movies, merchandise, etc. Sometimes we get things months later, sometimes never at all. Our complaints are much more valid and well-founded than yours.

Doesn't mean that America is the only place where people whine all the time -_-
You basically said "Americans whine all the time" as if those in other countries don't. Which is false.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
America gets everything first -- books, games, movies, merchandise, etc. Sometimes we get things months later, sometimes never at all. Our complaints are much more valid and well-founded than yours.

Don't pull that bullshit. Maybe with the Kingdom Hearts franchise, but I've posted examples where Europe gets games first, and they are especially getting better collector's editions now than America. Heavy Rain comes to mind. Demon's Souls comes to mind. Your version of ICO was beast.

"our complaints are much more valid" wtf?

You act as if America wanting Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix is a competing complaint against Europe not getting Re:CoM. They're both valid complaints. "Much more well-founded" my ass. Why? Because you want "harder" than us?

Last edited:

kupo1121

Awards
Didn't The World Ends With You come out in Europe first? That is a Sqare Enix title that is directed by Nomura as well. So the company is trying to be fair on some points, but not everyone can get what they want.

Sempied

On the PSP in North America, you need as much incentive to buy as you can get. As I've said, PSP software sales in North America are extremely disappointing. I'm thinking this is partially why the Western versions of BBS will have extra content.
I know.

I was saying that KH doesn't need a pre-order bonus to rack in over a million in sales for some PSP software. I don't know where you get this ideal that you need a software addition for BBS to sell.

Yes extra content is a gift for NA/EU, but assuming thats a heavy factor in getting while someone could just import from Japan right now if they wanted i'd think otherwise.

Then again thats you whining over what we'll get not me.

kupo1121

Awards
Well, getting an extra item for free is a preorder bonus. However, if they gave NA a bundle with a lot of stuff in it, then they could bring up the price and that would sell a fair amount for them as well. Considering the game sells a million copies like you say, I think half might be this limited edition, and even if they price is at $10 (they'd probly make it more like $20) they would make a lot in profits just thanks to a little waiver thing they add in.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Yes extra content is a gift for NA/EU, but assuming thats a heavy factor in getting while someone could just import from Japan right now if they wanted i'd think otherwise.

Then again thats you whining over what we'll get not me.

I'm not talking about importing, I'm talking about how many PSPs could just download BBS right now and play the English patch. It's one of the reasons why software PSP sales in America are so sluggish. I joked about how it would be good if there was an incentive for people to pre-order the game because it's so easy to pirate instead. Extra content for the Western version is one reason for that. It's not a gift, it's more of a business decision.

Wait, now I'm whining about the extra content we're getting in BBS? Lol

KingSora1995

its cool :) I'll just print art off the web and tape it together if I wanted one. Hells ya!
I'm not trying to be a jerk here btw. just trying to stay positive. Let germany get it. We have plenty of stuff right? As long as we have the game. its all good for me is all i'm saying

Last edited:

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
damn.. this is suppose to be NA/PAL/EU vs JP, but now it's like NA vs PAL/EU vs JP T__T

wow, ye are all gettin mental over a bloody artbook, if the special edition comes to ireland ill post my artbook over to ye and ye can all have a great time looking at the pretty pictures that we've all probably already seen
i like your idea ill hold you to that

tacochance

wow, ye are all gettin mental over a bloody artbook, if the special edition comes to ireland ill post my artbook over to ye and ye can all have a great time looking at the pretty pictures that we've all probably already seen

I'm gonna hold you to it too, but I still want one myself, xD I'm getting the strat guide anyway, if it's anythng like the limited edition KH2 Strat. Guide it should satisfy me, lol, that's all the art and render I need, but it'd be nice to get the artbook too, if it comes out in America I'm still getting it,

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Someone will probably scan the artbook and put it up on /rs/ or something, if anyone really wants it that bad.

Obviously not the same thing as owning a physical copy, but...

Sempied

I'm not talking about importing, I'm talking about how many PSPs could just download BBS right now and play the English patch. It's one of the reasons why software PSP sales in America are so sluggish. I joked about how it would be good if there was an incentive for people to pre-order the game because it's so easy to pirate instead. Extra content for the Western version is one reason for that. It's not a gift, it's more of a business decision.

Wait, now I'm whining about the extra content we're getting in BBS? Lol
*Stares at his english patch* heh.

Depends on your perspective of it. I'm not gonna derail a thread over that however, :/

KOIKOIBA

Didn't The World Ends With You come out in Europe first? That is a Sqare Enix title that is directed by Nomura as well. So the company is trying to be fair on some points, but not everyone can get what they want.

TWEWY. Yeah, I remember that I saw it in a store here and I was wondering, that it was already out. Than the next days I bought a NDS just for this game. But like always it was just in english. So only the people from the UK could really enjoy the fact that it was out in Europe first. Not that I mind, but a friend of me wasn't that good at english, but he really likes the story after I told him about it. It was really hard for him to go through it and as he did it he doesn't even understand everything, so I had to explain him as best as I could. So you can see many of the games in the EU doesn't even get a translation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back