• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Bosses

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
Or the mirror just helps the Evil Queen in her human form battle.

I can see a battle similar to Ursula's in KH1 where you cast spells on the cauldron/mirror to damage Urusla/Witch and paralyze her.

Awards
Or the mirror just helps the Evil Queen in her human form battle.

And her vultures might help her too. I can see the boss battle now. The old fart gathers help and turns into an older fart while you smack her with a keyblade. Yup, thats about it.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
The Queen/Witch/Bitch idea is good. At least she can use magic which would secure a successful boss battle.

State

Awards
And her vultures might help her too. I can see the boss battle now. The old fart gathers help and turns into an older fart while you smack her with a keyblade. Yup, thats about it.

Yep, the witch could enchant her mirrior with spells to bother Sora.

Awards
Maybe the Queen will be like a 2 part boss battle like Maleficent and Dark Thorn(KHII) Maybe while she's in her dungeon thing, you do a boss battle against her human form along with the Mirror. She then escapes and drinks the potion, you then have to go find her and battle her into her hag form along with the vultures on her side on that rainy hill in Snow White where she was chased down by the Seven Dawrves after Snow white got poisoned.

State

Awards
Maybe the Queen will be like a 2 part boss battle like Maleficent and Dark Thorn(KHII) Maybe while she's in her dungeon thing, you do a boss battle against her human form along with the Mirror. She then escapes and drinks the potion, you then have to go find her and battle her into her hag form along with the vultures on her side on that rainy hill in Snow White where she was chased down by the Seven Dawrves after Snow white got poisoned.

Hmmm.... GRRRRREAT idea! Sounds grrreat!

Nostalgia

livin' in the past

Minus the running into the woods part, I guess that'd be exactly how it goes.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I can imagine going on a mission to see what she's up to or something, and fighting her in human form with the mirror in her study, and she'd use magic. Then, on the cliff-side at the end, you'd fight her in hag form and she's use more physical attacks, poison, get help from her raven and vultures, and still use magic.

State

Awards
I can imagine going on a mission to see what she's up to or something, and fighting her in human form with the mirror in her study, and she'd use magic. Then, on the cliff-side at the end, you'd fight her in hag form and she's use more physical attacks, poison, get help from her raven and vultures, and still use magic.
That's an interesting idea.

Awards

I really dont like the physical attacks part, especially when she's in hag form. Lol

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I can't imagine her hitting you with her fists in human form. I can imagine her clawing at you in hag form.

keybladerxiii

Website
www.youtube.com
I can see ven on top of cinderella's carriage fightin an unbirth boss. on the wild trip home (so the crriage is being chased by the calvary and Ven is on top dodging branches (with a reaction command if they are in there) while fighting an unbirth boss who is there to stop cinderella getting home.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
An Unbirthed Poison-Apple, maybe?
I'd still rather fight the Evil Queen.

A

Azrael

No, from the scans we seen, Maleficent is only bothering Aurora for now.

I would like boss battles with:
Maleficent
MX and DS of course
Gilgamesh
Chernabog ( I think thats his name)

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
I'd like to see an FF world in this game....like, maybe we'll see where the Cloud/Sephiroth story starts in Midgar? Then fight Sephiroth alongside Cloud? It'd be cool.

And in Olympus? I wanna fight Medusa...But that'd bring Petrify into the game. Hopefully they'll expand the magics in KH to make them as awesome as FF. In FF, theres a magic for everything.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Maleficent is only seen bothering Aurora. She does know about other worlds and the princesses, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back