• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS: BIG 3D Project

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
BBS: Fanmade 3D Animations

Then hopefully you'll like these:

VENTUS 3D MODEL:
ventus3dmodel.jpg

AQUA 3D MODEL:
aqua3dmodel.jpg

VANITAS 3D MODEL:
vanitas3dmodel.jpg

And here is an animation I did for the BBS Countdown that showcases all these models I did! Hope you enjoy!
[video=youtube;h72BLnCQwY4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h72BLnCQwY4[/video]

Last edited:

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Re: BBS: Fanmade Animations

Not many people are visiting this thread :(

Oh well. Here's Vanitas unmasked: (obviously contains MAJOR SPOILERS)

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Gizelita

Re: BBS: Fanmade Animations

He looks scared...

All your models are great, in the video, well I guess you should work a bit with the movements and them everything is going to be perfect. I'm in no place to say this, since I really don't know how to make any of what you do. (So forget what I said)

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
BIG 3D Birth by Sleep project

Sorry to bump this thread... but I figured that I might as well use the thread I already have to clear up some things rather than creating a new thread all together.

First thing's first, my old youtube account "TheRPGPlayer" got hacked and deleted. Because of this, the fanmade video that was put on the front page about half a year ago has now been removed. I created a new account and have re-uploaded this video. If you'd like to see it, go here:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Now that that's out of the way, I'll go share with you what I am planning to do as far as 3D animations go.

I plan on working on a big project: Re-creating the Keyblade Graveyard climax on Birth by Sleep on all three scenarios in as good CGI as I can get. This goes from when Terra confronts Xehanort all the way down to when Aqua, Ven, Mickey and Terranort disappear.

Because this is such a big project, I know I can not do it alone if I want it to look good. So (although this may not necessarily be the correct section to ask this... if it isn't, tell me where it could be moved) I am going to ask if there is anyone who would be willing to volunteer to do something small for the project.

What you can do:
1. You can rip models from the game BBS itself. This will allow me to use them as references and would help in making the new CG models look very true to the original.
2. Rip dialogue audio from the game. This would help because I wouldn't want to be editing this while having music in the background making it obvious that there's a jump cut or something.
3. If any of you have made fan-made songs that could be used (because I don't just want to use the same music loops in the game), please send them. You don't have to create a song specifically for this project (unless you really want to), but if you had and you'd like for it to be in this video, that'd be great.
4. If any of you have any modeling skills, it'd be great if you could model multiple keyblades that would be used for the keyblade graveyard. They don't need to be super detailed or anything, just try not to make them look like paper cut-outs like in the game.

If anyone else wants to do contribute in the project another way, please let me know. Any help is appreciated!

Now to end this post, I will show you renders of my 3D model of Xehanort which took me about a month and a half to complete:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Please help spread the word around!
Thanks!

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Re: BBS: Terra 3D Model

Cool to see you're still working on this.
That MX Model is really awesome, and exceeds all the others with the facial features.
Now, since you are doing it until we see the characters go missing, will be also see Radiant Garden and Yen Sid's room? :3

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Dude, you're needed in the KH section lol someone called BBS a spin-off.
seriously though
I like your master Xehanort a lot, the mouth looks a little weird, but its waaay better then the old TAV mouths. He looks very detailed so far.
I wish I could help in some way, 'About the music, can't you just use extended versions of the songs? or do you mean you want a fresher version?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Cool to see you're still working on this.
That MX Model is really awesome, and exceeds all the others with the facial features.
Now, since you are doing it until we see the characters go missing, will be also see Radiant Garden and Yen Sid's room? :3

For Radiant Garden, I'm not sure. That could depend on whether or not I feel like modeling that whole area. However, I will definitely add Yen Sid's room in there (wonder if I can get the Disney characters to look right...)

Dude, you're needed in the KH section lol someone called BBS a spin-off.

Well, it would only be the 10 billionth time I point it out. Plus all that people do is fight back anyway...

'About the music, can't you just use extended versions of the songs? or do you mean you want a fresher version?

Well, I could extend them but I feel that would get repetitive hearing "Battle of Great Valor" go on for almost ten minutes so I'd like to add some variety.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

Well, it would only be the 10 billionth time I point it out. Plus all that people do is fight back anyway...
:'(

Well, I could extend them but I feel that would get repetitive hearing "Battle of Great Valor" go on for almost ten minutes so I'd like to add some variety.
I see. Makes sense. If theres anything I can do thats involves little effort, pm/vm.

TheArtisanHero

Your Xehanort is awesome. I just started Maya this semester in college, I could certainly try to model a few key blades for you over the summer if you think they would be good enough. I posted my animations in the Animation crit central. They are not quite as good as yours is but being projects for school along with other animation classes I don't have the time to make them better and learn more about the program as I would like too. On the bright side, I am getting better at the program every day, and have even started getting the hang of weight painting and rigging. I need to practice on the program but I will try to have some keyblades for you by the end of the summer if that is not too late for you?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I just started Maya this semester in college, I could certainly try to model a few key blades for you over the summer if you think they would be good enough. I posted my animations in the Animation crit central. They are not quite as good as yours is but being projects for school along with other animation classes I don't have the time to make them better and learn more about the program as I would like too. On the bright side, I am getting better at the program every day, and have even started getting the hang of weight painting and rigging. I need to practice on the program but I will try to have some keyblades for you by the end of the summer if that is not too late for you?

That would be brilliant if you could do that.
And they don't need to be that detailed either (in fact, I'd actually prefer that the keyblades have as few polygons as possible... since there's going to be a whole graveyard full of them)

Oh, and I saw your two videos. For someone who's just starting, it's pretty good (it's way better than the stuff I made when I just started)

SoonToBeAJedi

0_0
Wow!

I mean, the animated video was cool enough but MX just looks epic! Its a million times better than the original model!

State

Awards
Your work's actually pretty darn good, mate! ^_^
Sadly, I can't help with anything except my support as a devoted fan of the series and your modeling! :)

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Thought I'd give it a go with the younger version of Master Xehanort. This was a little hard to replicate seeing as how I could only find two images that actually show his front side. A lot of people didn't like the face they used for the model (since it's most likely a placeholder anyway) so I changed the face a bit rather than completely replicating it.

Give me some feedback and let me know what you think!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

And here's the original model for comparison:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Re: BBS: Fanmade 3D Animations

Your young MX is much better, than the original.
It's nice to see him without a flat face. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back