• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS: BIG 3D Project

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

UPDATE:

I plan on working on a big project: Re-creating the Keyblade Graveyard climax on Birth by Sleep on all three scenarios in as good CGI as I can get. This goes from when Terra confronts Xehanort all the way down to when Aqua, Ven, Mickey and Terranort disappear.

Because this is such a big project, I know I can not do it alone if I want it to look good. So (although this may not necessarily be the correct section to ask this... if it isn't, tell me where it could be moved) I am going to ask if there is anyone who would be willing to volunteer to do something small for the project.

What you can do:
1. You can rip models from the game BBS itself. This will allow me to use them as references and would help in making the new CG models look very true to the original.
2. Rip dialogue audio from the game. This would help because I wouldn't want to be editing this while having music in the background making it obvious that there's a jump cut or something.
3. If any of you have made fan-made songs that could be used (because I don't just want to use the same music loops in the game), please send them. You don't have to create a song specifically for this project (unless you really want to), but if you had and you'd like for it to be in this video, that'd be great.
4. If any of you have any modeling skills, it'd be great if you could model multiple keyblades that would be used for the keyblade graveyard. They don't need to be super detailed or anything, just try not to make them look like paper cut-outs like in the game.

If anyone else wants to do contribute in the project another way, please let me know. Any help is appreciated!

Now to end this post, I will show you renders of my 3D model of Xehanort which took me about a month and a half to complete:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Please help spread the word around!
Thanks!

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Re: BBS: Terra 3D Model (Unfinished)

The chest and torso doesn't look quite wide enough, and the arms mightn't be bulky enough either.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The arms look a bit boxy and should be more muscular, and the pecs could be higher. The hands appear a bit small (not sure whether you're going for realism or trying to keep close to the official render since KH hands are huge). And his shoes appear to be reflective; since they're probably worn out by now, I think you can do away with that.

If you're interested, I have a basic head template from my teacher that you can use.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Okay so from what I understand these are the critiques:
*Make the chest slightly wider on the X-Axis
*Make the arms bigger and more muscular
*Make his hands bigger

Okay I'll go work on these. Thanks for the feedback!

If you're interested, I have a basic head template from my teacher that you can use.
You mean like a picture template? That would be awesome if you could send that. Thanks!

UPDATE: How's this?

terramodelupdate.jpg

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

It's a maya 2010 ascii file actually ^^

Here's the download link: headtemplate.ma

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Re: BBS: Terra 3D Model

awesome. Just awesome. I like it.
You going to make Aqua and Ven?

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

oh cool! and Lmao @ you're signature "Ansem, the heartless who walks" XD That made me burst out laughing. That Cinema 4D looks interesting too.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

It looks great! But if I can be nitpicky, the skin tone should be a little darker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back