• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Batman or Superman

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who do u like better... Batman or Superman?

• Batman

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • Superman

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
LittleLegs said:
I prefer Batman cuz hes cooler

*slaps*

I also prefer Batman,but not cos he is simply "cooler",it's because he is unique.
He doesn't have superpowers,yet strikes fear into the hearts of villians,as anyone with powers would.

He uses his brain to solve crimes,not just smash through villains,but if he had to,he has numerous martial arts to fall back on.

Yes Superman is more powerful,there is no denying that,but IMO Batman is more "real".

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
BATMAN! I love Batman! He is much more unique than Superman. He doesn't need powers, and that's what's great. His villains are better to.

LittleLegs

Super Sonic said:
*slaps*

I also prefer Batman,but not cos he is simply "cooler",it's because he is unique.
He doesn't have superpowers,yet strikes fear into the hearts of villians,as anyone with powers would.

He uses his brain to solve crimes,not just smash through villains,but if he had to,he has numerous martial arts to fall back on.

Yes Superman is more powerful,there is no denying that,but IMO Batman is more "real".

*slaps back*

and thats the reason why hes cool :)

king-DAVID

Though Batman is cool and everything,I still think Superman is better.For one thing he actually flies,not just swings around.Secondly he may not be as smart as Batman, but he doesn't have to be.He could just punch his way through nearly everything.I do like the fact that Batman is darker though.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Batman

Reasons

1: He worked hard to get what he was, no powers but koo high tech sh*t
2: He is 100 times smarter than Superman
3: The batmoblie
4: Darker

i mean superman is still kool and i use to love them when i was growing up but batman got my vote

Unknown KeyBl@de

Spiderman is the best no matter what!!!But batman gets my vote because he doesn't have super powers but can still beat the crap out superman.All he has to do is buy some kryptonite.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Batman is the Greatest.

Batman Can and already has Kicked Supermans Ass several times. I was reading a Comic at Work a few weeks back where Batman was beating the Living Shit out of Superman. And my friend also owns another Comic where Batman is wailing all over Superman. I'll buy that Comic Next week and Scan it for those who are intrested.

LittleLegs

Vice-Versa said:
Batman is the Greatest.

Batman Can and already has Kicked Supermans Ass several times. I was reading a Comic at Work a few weeks back where Batman was beating the Living Shit out of Superman. And my friend also owns another Comic where Batman is wailing all over Superman. I'll buy that Comic Next week and Scan it for those who are intrested.

very interested :)

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
well i'd have to say batman. i mean hell, superman'd probably win in a fight (unless batman happened to have some krytonite on him) cuz he has superpowers, but i like batman more cuz he's human. :)

Decron

i prefer batman because:
superman is always hey look at me i have superpowers and i can fly to!
and batman i can do without that fonypowers

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
I prefer Batman. He is by far the most interesting character in any of the DC comics. He seems the most human. What makes him most interesting to me is that he is the psychology behind his character. His parents were killed when he was a child, and he still can't get over it decades later. He's desperately holding onto the memories of his parents. It's as if it were the only thing that kept him going.

yado

I taste delicious
Batman but for some reason you have to wounder what batmans weakness is because ever1 has 1

Moodring

Batman.

Superman is a boring character imo and is very one demensional. Batman is far more interesting and has great villains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back