• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Balls Of Fury?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
Re: Balls Of Fury ?

I'm not gonna watch Balls of Fury. I'm tired of this crap. It's just the same stuff over and over again. It's just Blades of Glory, Waterboy, Dodgeball, etc., but with Table Tennis instead of Figure Skating, American Football, or Dodgeball.

Screw this, I'm going to sleep. Wake me up when something original comes to theatres.

mesmerized

I haven't seen it yet, but really intend on doing so. Maybe next week, when I actually have 2 cents to my name lol.

Jack London

Banned

I thought it kinda' sucked, but there was this one scene that had me cracking up to a point where I couldn't stop. It was when the old man was comparing ping pong to a prostitute, LOL. Does anyone remember that scene? Hilarious.

Apollo

Silver Member

I saw it is not as good as I thoght it would be. I only laughed like once or twice.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member

I'm not gonna watch Balls of Fury. I'm tired of this crap. It's just the same stuff over and over again. It's just Blades of Glory, Waterboy, Dodgeball, etc., but with Table Tennis instead of Figure Skating, American Football, or Dodgeball.

Screw this, I'm going to sleep. Wake me up when something original comes to theatres.

Yeah! What she said!, Not only that but I heard it got bad ratings.. just like Blades of Glory and what not.:thumbdown:

Cid Highwind

The Captain

balls of fury was terrible. i was actually excited to see this movie. most of the good parts of the movie were the scenes you saw in the trailer. for me, this was the biggest upset of the summer. it's alright tho, superbad makes up for it.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards

I had low expectations for this movie, but as my friend was paying, I obliged. It was a decent movie overall, but there were only a few funny parts. ("Eddie did this," and the barren "You suck" near the end come to mind.) It was better than I expected, and it was entertaining. I found the overall absurdity of the movie rather comical, so yeah. It's good for one watch, probably not again though. :/

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I can't wait to see it.

I'm about to watch it shortly. Here, on my computer for free. Without it being illegal.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
I heard it's pretty rubbish, and as Covered in Bees said, it's the same thing all over again.
And I heard that Christopher Walken wasn't funny.

Haku

<3
Some of the jokes at times were really funny, but other times it just seemed like they were trying way too hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back