• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Bakuman

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

tri-blade

Must be an Ohba/Obata thing.

There is also Kubo you have to worry about too. Remember the whole "finding out Aizen is actually evil and has the power to hypnotize anyone" chapters at the end of the Soul Society arc?

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
There is also Kubo you have to worry about too. Remember the whole "finding out Aizen is actually evil and has the power to hypnotize anyone" chapters at the end of the Soul Society arc?

...Thats not a cliffhanger.

Also Kubo is a hack writer, he wouldn't know a good cliffhanger if it turned up and bit him in the face.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
New chapter and whatnot.

Now that's what I call a great finale to a great arc. Knowing that we, as readers, were also with Crow from the very beginning makes it all the more powerful. Let's bring on the next act!

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
That chapter was perfect.

And a series where the heroes are based on elements on the periodic table?

INSPIRED.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Just caught up with the last chapter and that arc was fantastic <3. Predictable yes, but nonetheless enjoyable to the very end =3. Ashirogi muto and Eiji's scene was 8D, I wonder what kind of manga he'll come up with XD!!

And a series where the heroes are based on elements on the periodic table?

INSPIRED.

That, That and That!

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
A somewhat predictable chapter for Bakuman this week. Has anyone else noticed that Bakuman is the same two things over and over again? Make manga, then help friends/rivals with problems. Back to making interesting manga, oh time to help people again.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
This was a quick chapter. I'm kind of meh on this one, since it felt like filler, though I do understand that it was a necessary thing to cover.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
A somewhat predictable chapter for Bakuman this week. Has anyone else noticed that Bakuman is the same two things over and over again? Make manga, then help friends/rivals with problems. Back to making interesting manga, oh time to help people again.

What else would you expect it to be?

Anyway, alright transition chapter after a brilliant arc. It was going to be difficult to follow either way.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Alright then...

Who is the guy on the other side of the phone? Nanamine? ......Koogy? Shiratori? Nakai without his fat suit? Alright...seriously though...Probably someone new, its too early for Nanamine to return.

Hattori's face faults were glorious this chapter.

Miura....why are you such a crappy editor?

Last edited:

Zero Sora

Awards
I honestly thought the person on the other end of the phone call was Nanamine, but now I'm starting to doubt that it actually is him.

Last edited:

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
New chapters out.
First off, what a brilliant colour page. Such colour and...its so summery.

And this arc is starting to get even more interesting whoever helped write Asuma's is clearly now writing Arai's. And Panty Flash is getting an OVA series. Ho snap.

The thing I'm most interested in about this arc is not about what happens next, is how its going to end.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
The main thing I want to know is who this kid is, I mean, his one-shot was so good that he got other veterans in on it. I have no clue what he's planning, but I think it'll be epic.

Zero Sora

Awards
Apparently the "secret" to being a great mangaka is to make a story with the same boring thing you've been doing in the past, then add something silly but be completely serious about it.

Back