• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Back from the Dead

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Tsukasa

Awards
Hello all. I'm back after 4.5 years of inactivity. Some of you might remember me (the old veterans), and most of you won't. I believe a brief introduction is in place:

I joined 6 years ago on KH2.net (before the migration to KHInsider). Started out as a lurker then eventually helped out Deven (first site owner) with some forum maintenance. After the migration to KHInsider, I continued helping The Midnighter (new owner since Deven left). I was in charge of some behind the scene stuff and the now removed RPG system. In between, I made some friends here and there* and we all started a "clan" named Eternal Light. This turned out to be the clan with the most members before we all migrated to KHInsider. I also started my own forum named Square Century, but quit after a year. This was around the time that I thought it was enough with maintaining forums and just quit everything. Some personal stuff also came in between, and my work with The Midnighter ended as a result of a small feud. I then left KHInsider and Square Century behind me. Until now; Annoyance asked me to return, so here I am.

* some names: kairi_angel (now Annoyance), Firecomet, MegaFlare, Lady Yuna, Karmaghost, Ryu, Tantalus's Thief (Hugo).

Well, for those that still remember me: I'm back!
And for those that don't: Nice to meet you!

spoitime

Last edited:

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hello all. I'm back after 4.5 years of inactivity. Some of you might remember me (the old veterans), and most of you won't. I believe a brief introduction is in place:

I joined 6 years ago on KH2.net (before the migration to KHInsider). Started out as a lurker then eventually helped out Deven (first site owner) with some forum maintenance. After the migration to KHInsider, I continued helping The Midnighter (new owner since Deven left). I was in charge of some behind the scene stuff and the now removed RPG system. In between, I made some friends here and there* and we all started a "clan" named Eternal Light. This turned out to be the clan with the most members before we all migrated to KHInsider. I also started my own forum named Square Century, but quit after a year. This was around the time that I thought it was enough with maintaining forums and just quit everything. Some personal stuff also came in between, and my work with The Midnighter ended as a result of a small feud. I then left KHInsider and Square Century behind me. Until now; kairi_angel asked me to return, so here I am.

* some names: kairi_angel, Firecomet, MegaFlare, Lady Yuna, Karmaghost, Ryu, Tantalus's Thief (Hugo).

Well, for those that still remember me: I'm back!
And for those that don't: Nice to meet you!

spoitime
All of those guys but like 3 are gone. D:

And I told you I'm not kairi_angel anymore.

Welcome back, Wolkan.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If you where here for so long before this than why is your post count so low?

When the forum moved servers a while back, a lot of the posts were lost. I had near 1000 as kairi_angel back in the KH2.net days before that.

Plus, Wolkan here left around 2006ish. 4 years of inactivity would do that.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
When the forum moved servers a while back, a lot of the posts were lost. I had near 1000 as kairi_angel back in the KH2.net days before that.

Plus, Wolkan here left around 2006ish. 4 years of inactivity would do that.

Oh thats why. Thanks for the reply I wasnt trying to sound insulting and hope no one took it that way.

Back