• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Back after 5 years! :)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

JennVI

I'm finally back! I went by another username, but it's still me! Five years have come and gone since I was last on khinsider and I decided it's high time I regroup with my fellow Kingdom Hearts lovers :)

Anyways, my name's Jenn and I live in the midwest (so in other words, the middle of nowhere) and I'm a senior in high school. I love Kingdom Hearts, the Devil May Cry games, Final Fantasy, and pretty much anything else.

Other than games, I like reading, cooking, playing lacrosse, and horseback riding. I'm going off to college after this coming semester and I'm planning on becoming a plastic surgeon!(Dream big, right?) Anyways, I really hope I can find some new friends!

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Welcome back! You've picked a great time to come back, what with all the DDD news. I hope you enjoy your time here again.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Welcome back! You've picked a great time to come back, what with all the DDD news. I hope you enjoy your time here again.
If she is even still interested in the games, and even then maybe she wouldn't want to spoil it :)
news and spoilers are synonyms here.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Not everyone here likes KH, alot of people on here hate the series, and think its just being milked

strugglechamp

Not everyone here likes KH, alot of people on here hate the series, and think its just being milked

Well I love all the KH games but I can understand that. I mean how long have we all been waiting for KH3? I don't care how much you love BBS, days or coded you cant tell me that doesn't bother you just a little bit?

JennVI

Well I love all the KH games but I can understand that. I mean how long have we all been waiting for KH3? I don't care how much you love BBS, days or coded you cant tell me that doesn't bother you just a little bit?

Well KH3 is being postponed until they finish DDD and FF versus XIII, right? Personally, I'd rather the creators wait to work on KH3 until after those are finished so that they don't just do it half-heartedly. Waiting for a good quality game is better than getting your hopes up and having the game be terrible =/

But the wait does suck.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Hi JennVI! What was your original user name? Given the unholy amounts of time I spent on this forum back in the day...there is a high chance I would remember you.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
I've been a part of khi since the first game was released and honestly I always leave and come back. Most of the games haven't been interesting to me other than KH1 and 2. DDD is the first game I'm actually buying in a long time so I decided to come back and meet you guys again. Welcome back by the way. This is a nice community =D. You might not remember who I am though.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

Well don't get me wrong your looking at a KH Freak who has owned every KH game, even the final mix's, and it does bother me that they need a brand new game to explain some small materials that could be easily explained in a cutscene. Don't get me wrong I love every KH game that has come out recently, especially Re Coded.

JennVI

Hi JennVI! What was your original user name? Given the unholy amounts of time I spent on this forum back in the day...there is a high chance I would remember you.

I was littlechiyo. It was during my obsession with Memoirs of a Geisha!

Back