• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

AxelYoYo's Astronomically Awesome Fanclub

• Thread starter Deleted member 71005
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I just check up from time to time... mostly I don't post because no one's there...

D

Deleted member 71005

Hey, keepin the fanclub alive. More and more join everyday.

Looking for a mascot right now...

D

Deleted member 71005

The guy in my Avatar is Badou, he's from a manga called DOGS. It's amazing, I highly recommend reading it. Badou is a chain smoker who goes on killing sprees when he doesn't have anything to smoke.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
hahaha... either kill him slowly or face his rage? I'd drive his life down with a cuban cigar anytime

D

Deleted member 71005

Exactly. You should s him, he goes ballistic. I think he even smokes in his sleep XD

Shinra

Banned
Awards
hehehe... he probably sleeps standing up right? because he'd probably choke on it if he didn't...

D

Deleted member 71005

hehehe... he probably sleeps standing up right? because he'd probably choke on it if he didn't...

I believe that he sleeps normally. I guess he's just that good at smoking XD

I see that you're a Scott Pilgrim fan. I have all six graphic novels, thanks to the movie coming out they finally became easy to find.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
The movie was good. Although they flipped flopped some of the things from the comic book into the movie.

I mean Knives fought Ramano before Scotts fight with the 3rd evil ex. And the twins didn't challenge Scott to a rock off (although that was really cool) they just fought him with robots a couple of times and then kidnapped Kim and challenged him in some abandon underground substation or some building I don't know. And Ramano disappeared like magic after Scotts fight with the twins, she didn't just go off with Gideon. In Scotts fight with his negative self, it happened before his fight with Gideon; not after and they did not make up in the end of it either. Also Gideon was a douche, not a nice guy who speaks in a calm voice wanting to be your buddy.

But in short, the movie was good, they tried their best to follow with the sequence of the comic just like every other producer who tries to follow the story of a comic book, mostly that being Marvel.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 71005

I haven't seen the movie yet So I only read the first sentence of that paragraph.
Put it in spoilers in case anyone else hasn't seen it.

Still need to think of a mascot for YoYo...

D

Deleted member 71005

Trying to find a ninja.... How about this YoYo?

000376.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back