• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

AxelYoYo's Astronomically Awesome Fanclub

• Thread starter Deleted member 71005
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 71005

AxelYoYo's Astronomically Awesome Fanclub

000376.png

She is awesome personified and is the kindest and most caring person that I know :3 YoYo is amazing and enjoys writing, drawing and causing mayhem. Many wonderful things describe her, so many that typing them all would be a task nigh impossible. So join now and show your appreciation for this wonderful member of KHI. She is the coolest girl in the world, this is fact, not opinion. If you are a fan of or know YoYo then you must join NOW!!!

NYAH!!!

ninjatown-wee-ninja.jpg

FUN FACT: YoYo is a highly trained Ninja, angering her is bad for your health.

chocolate-chip-cookies.jpg

All members get a free batch of awesome cookies!!!

YoYo's Themesongs!!!

[video=youtube;VA4qnEQgV0w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA4qnEQgV0w&feature=player_embedded[/video]
[video=youtube;KdUTgjZBEyA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdUTgjZBEyA&feature=player_embedded[/video]
[video=youtube;QDBymtKqkvc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDBymtKqkvc&feature=player_embedded[/video]
JOIN NOW:

Founder:
MadaraMoogle

Members:
MadaraMoogle

Xeon{Myroku}
Oe98
Shinra X-2
Laz
Lanxx
Gesso
Axel's girl1312
Musical charm
Roa
pokepotterkhkids
Hexgirl17
Hayley Williams
Lord betrayus

Darkfyre

Any member who joins AxelYoYo's Astronomically Awesome Fanclub agrees to give up all rights; Including and not limited to their Soul, Heart, Mind or anything that YoYo see's fit to own for purposes of world domination.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I wanna join!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

Deleted member 71005

I wanna join!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D YOU GOT IT!!!! Be prepared to taste pure awesomeness!!!! Welcome to the greatest fanclub ever known or ever will be!!!
chocolate-chip-cookies.jpg

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Do you know what should be the theme of this FC? A Tenacious D song! those songs are pure awesome too!

D

Deleted member 71005

Do you know what should be the theme of this FC? A Tenacious D song! those songs are pure awesome too!

YoYo's awesome is more a serene yet deadly type of awesome. A Tenacious D song is more of an in your face and rough type of awesome, I do not know if the two will mix very well. Mixing two different types of awesome together could result in an explosion of pure epic and destroy thousands of galaxies and star systems, perhaps even the universe.

D

Deleted member 71005

*has some milk and dunks my cookies into it* So where is the lady we are having FC for?

YoYo is busy, she has homework and stuff. She should be on later.

D

Deleted member 71005

I offer to you... a Chimchar. Don't worry about feeding it YoYo, it hunts for it's food. You just have to give it some attention :3

ChimcharET.jpg

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
*Dies*
Wowza!!!!!! <:D This... this is.... omigod, thanks so much,Madara.... T^T

D

Deleted member 71005

D: *brings you back to life*
No problem YoYo ^ ^ Thank you for being so awesome : )
I'm happy that you like it :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back