• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

AxelYoYo's Astronomically Awesome Fanclub

• Thread starter Deleted member 71005
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 71005

I love her (as Friend) I demand joingage now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to have you ^ ^
Here, havge a batch of awesome cookies!

chocolate-chip-cookies.jpg

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Ten bucks it's alchohol. :3

Amiright,amiright?

Oh and hears my themesongs:
[video=youtube;VA4qnEQgV0w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA4qnEQgV0w[/video]

Okay, I'm NOT THAT independent, but I'm independent enough. <3

[video=youtube;KdUTgjZBEyA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdUTgjZBEyA[/video]

annnnd this
[video=youtube;QDBymtKqkvc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDBymtKqkvc[/video]

D

Deleted member 71005

That's what I was thinking. I'll double your wager :3

I'll post them in op.

Hey, where are the other fans at? o_O

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
It's not liqour or any form of alcohol. In fact I don't drink that stuff. *pours the liquid from the flask into a glass and it's red gooey liquid, more like....blood?* See? *drinks up the liquid from the glass and licks my face and fangs*

D

Deleted member 71005

It's not liqour or any form of alcohol. In fact I don't drink that stuff. *pours the liquid from the flask into a glass and it's red gooey liquid, more like....blood?* See? *drinks up the liquid from the glass and licks my face and fangs*

You keep blood in a flask? That's unsanitary, think of all the bacteria that blood has become breeding grounds for. You gotta be careful what you drink from. Unless you want to get sick, it's gooey to, really gooey. I wouldn't have done that if I were you.

Even vampires have to drink responsibly.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 71005

It's not blood. It's V8. But don't worry it's very hard to tell between the two and some people make the mistake for it a lot.

Okay, it's "V8". Even so, you shouldn't be drinking V8 out of a flask. It has the same problems as the blood. Bacteria love that stuff. How old is that flask of yours?

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
I just bought six months ago out of sanatized store, it was a newly made bottle, been cleaning it everyday. What is up with you and the questions? I mean I would use a canteen or a water bottle but I thought a flask was cooler looking I suppose. Anything wrong with that? Huh? Anymore things you would like to point out to me?

D

Deleted member 71005

I just bought six months ago out of sanatized store, it was a newly made bottle, been cleaning it everyday. What is up with you and the questions? I mean I would use a canteen or a water bottle but I thought a flask was cooler looking I suppose. Anything wrong with that? Huh? Anymore things you would like to point out to me?

I'm trying to make sure you don't die in the middle of the fanclub. Last thing we need is a dead body lying around, it'll scare people away. I've seen it before, one second you're drinking out of a flask and the next second you plop on the ground DEAD. It's known as sudden flask death and it kills over 15 million people a year. You gotta be careful when you re-use stuff is all I'm saying.

D

Deleted member 71005

I updated the op with your theme songs YoYo.

Now the fanclub needs a mascot worthy of your awesomenesss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back