• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel's Weapons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
PLEASE DON'T FLAME MY EIGHT YEAR OLD BROTHER FOR ASKING A QUESTION

My little brother had a question. Actually my 'brothers' have a question and yes they are twins and they are eight years old. They have never played Kingdom Hearts but they have seen the videos thanks to KH-Vids.net. They love the game. But my little brothers want to know what Axel's weapons are called. They noticed that he's weapons are circular and that they spin. So they wanted to know what they were called. They wanted to post on here because they see me on here all the time and they want to be big boys.:toungesmile:

I REPEAT THEY ARE ONLY EIGHT 'PLEASE' DON'T FLAME THEM.

Thank You!:)

boygame66

yeah their called chakarms, their from an old japan movie[i mean OLD!]their pretty cool their like the coolest organazation 13 weapon from kh 2

eddwin

They are chakram but I think they look more like a mixture of chakram and shuriken. Not one or the other but a balanced combination. But for accuracies sake, they are chakram.

Spyells

*this thread will be closed by the end of the night...*
but yea they used to be called "fire and wind wheels" but i dont remember where i heard that...

I don't mind but my brothers were just excited to see all of you reply to the topic.

(This is my little brothers speaking)

Axel is Roxas friend. Axel has two weapons. Axel was friends with Roxas and then he wasn't being friends with Roxas. Sora is the keyblade master. Thank you for replying to our topic. Bye!:angry::thumbdown:

Last edited:

neon6

Xemnas: Ariel Blades (AKA those light sabers)
Xigbar: Gun Arrows
Xaldin: Lances
Vexen: Ice Shield
Lexeaus: Tomahawk
Zexion: Book
Saix: Claymore
Axel: Chakrams
Demyx: Sitar (AKA the guitar)
Luxord: Cards
Marluxia: Scythe
Larxene: Kunai (AKA Daggers)
Roxas: Oblivion and Oathkeeper (AKA Keyblades)

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
they reminded me of yuffies weapon back in ff7.
the chakrams were cool but i thought the seven lances were cool with xaldin.

Spyells

Now that was really specific. I was wondering what all of the weapons were. It might not be important but it is interesting to know.:)

I

The Show Must Go On

Just to add something here: Zexion's weapon is more specifically a Lexicon - yes, I know a Lexicon is a book, but it's a symbol of total knowledge (A lexicon by definition is the complete knowledge of an individual or a society and the categorisation of that knowledge).

LKani_X

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
"Ariel Blades" FOR THE EPIC WIN xDDDD

Nobody knows what Xemnas' weapons are called. I don't know where "Aerial Blades" came from either.
I just call them Lightsabers. xD

Xigbar's weapons are two individual laser guns that combine to form a sniper rifle.

Vexen- Shield, Ice Shield, same difference. He uses ice to summon it but I don't think it's actually made of ice . . . ?__?

Yeah, incandescenza beat me to it- Zexion's book is named (and actually is a ) Lexicon.
Apparently it's spoilerific. :/

Saïx's weapon is best assumed to be a claymore, though if you look at an actual picture of one then it's kind of hard to see the similarity but for the size.

Oh, and this.
Anyone remember Xena? xD

Kunai? I have a feeling that Larxene was a ninja in her pas- *shot before any Naruto crossovers happen*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back