• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

AXEL??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
To put it plainly, once more, by Nomura himself:

Axel and Reno from "FF7 Advent Children" have the same seiyuu, and even almost the same appearance and image. Did you intend that?

To me, Axel is an existence close to Reno, created in the same concept, but they are different people. Those two are different people, but subconsciously alike. I wanted to see how it would be to have completely different characters that are really similar to each other, but hold different kind of roles in different worlds.

Can you say that with me now? Good.

Fini.

The best you guys can go with is Reno being Axel's brother in his Somebody Life, or someone related to him. Otherwise, is bleak.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
ok so yesterday i was watching FF7AC for no real reson and then i saw something strange

ff7ac4.jpg

then i saw this

axel2.jpg

so maybe that is who axel was before he became a nobody!!!:
(P.S if this has been said before plz dont yell at me it just a theory!!!)

They also have the same US voice actor. Tetsuya Nomura seems to make similiar character designs with a lot of characters.

Squ@ll

^^Yeah one can easily differentiate between Nomura's character designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back