• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

AXEL??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephiroth3008

in your memories guideing you to darkness
ok so yesterday i was watching FF7AC for no real reson and then i saw something strange

ff7ac4.jpg

then i saw this

axel2.jpg

so maybe that is who axel was before he became a nobody!!!:
(P.S if this has been said before plz dont yell at me it just a theory!!!)

Last edited:

Rix

:)
Awards
are you talking about Reno? Axels design was actually based on Reno... They also share the same voice actor, Quinton Flynn, but Reno isn't Axels somebody...

Macabre

Gold Member
you've confused reno with axel. axel's design was based of reno like Rixam said.

Rix

Awards
yes and I can undertstand why people thinks that Reno is Axels origin, but he is also not, and I don't think that they will involve FF characters more into KH than they already are..

Bh325

Like said, Nomura based Axel on Reno's design and Axel's original name was Ale, because ale was Reno's favourite drink. And if you make an anagram of Ale and put an X in it, you'll get.... AXEL!:thumbup:
So, this isn't new, and that's okay if you didn't know, but now you are up to date, too, and you don't need to worry about it anymore. See, this is the magic of the forum!:toungesmile:

Rix

Awards
and he also sounds like Reno, don't forget that:p

Chupacabra

They just ran out of ideas =D that's it and I think they share the same voice actor in every country the movie and the game was released ~ at least in german, japanese and english

But IMO they dont really look alike ~ the only thing they share is the hair the voice actor and an ugly tattoo in thier faces

Metalhead

Website
www.myspace.com
But their hair, voice and ugly tattoo is what makes them distinguishable. And since they both have it, I think they look alot alike.

juro

hey guys, has anyone ever thought perhaps we may find out some sort've truth regarding "who is Axel" in Birth By Sleep. I mean if you think of it in a logical sense Axel feels something of nostalgia of having a heart when he's with Roxas & even Sora. Now through what means we don't know but we do "know," that Ven is connected to Roxas/Sora. So maybe that feeling Axel feels is because he shares a bond with Roxas' true self from his true self. Something along those lines. I don't know, just thought it was something to think about. I'd still like to know who he really was, besides we should see some original Org members, I mean this was their time period and all.

In other news, regarding the statement made that "they ran out've ideas," wow. Really wow.
But yeah, I don't think they didn't that inconveniently, I mean I think that was all meant for a more specific means. I'd understand if Axel was voiced by the same guy in the English dub, but to have the Japanese VA's the same as well seems kind've direct. And then the already obvious, Hair color, Hair style(excluding ponytail-but if Reno were to take it out... think), Actions, Movements, Attitude, Personality, Face Markings, Body build, etc., I mean really; but again nothing's for certain unless actual evidence is provided---"Nomura said it here, and there" is not evidence. I just like to keep my mind opened to possibilities, I mean isn't that what fantasy is all about. So yeah, I just like to hear arguing, so don't mind me. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back