• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel v.s. Xigbar

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Axel or Xigbar!?

• Axel would win

Votes: 34 73.9%
  • Xigbar would win

Votes: 12 26.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel425

definitely axel (im not biased...) but only becuz hes redheaded, unpredictable, has awesome fighting music and even though Xigbar could snipe him or whatev, Axel would just hide in the wall of flames and throw those chakrams. CHA-CHING! Crazy explosion move also works.

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
We can all tell this is more a popularity contest with Xigbar and Axel and most people dont really think who would really have won in a battle but dont say its not fair or messed up or w.e because thats democracy, if more Xigbar fans voted than Xigbar wouldn't be losing to Axel as bad and this shows that more people are Axel fans...(my self included...Axel Fan rite here lol)

VegetaX

The Enigmatic Man said:
We can all tell this is more a popularity contest with Xigbar and Axel and most people dont really think who would really have won in a battle but dont say its not fair or messed up or w.e because thats democracy, if more Xigbar fans voted than Xigbar wouldn't be losing to Axel as bad and this shows that more people are Axel fans...(my self included...Axel Fan rite here lol)
I, of course, like Axel better, but i still think he would win,not just cuz hes cool, just like i kno Xemnas could beat Axel but i still like Axel better

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
The Enigmatic Man said:
finally a sensible person lol yeah it is a popularity contest but these days what isn't lol

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Are you guys kidding me!lol This is not even a fight. This would be straight up murder. Xigbar would just simply kill Axel, no ands ifs or buts. Xigbar would hunt Axel down and eat him for dinner. Even though I don't like Xigbar that much. He would really put the pain on Axel.lol

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
The Conquerer said:
Are you guys kidding me!lol This is not even a fight. This would be straight up murder. Xigbar would just simply kill Axel, no ands ifs or buts. Xigbar would hunt Axel down and eat him for dinner. Even though I don't like Xigbar that much. He would really put the pain on Axel.lol
Now finally we get someone with a semi-logical answer i mean you people are just picking Axel cuz he's cool...I mean I like Axel..but I enjoy logical responses to certain qusetions..and this poll is like someone else said a popularity contest...I even tested to see what would win today Bullets Vs Fire ( we didnt have real bullets or Xigbars but still)..My teacher let us put up a controled Fire and made it into a wall of flame..(kinda) and then I shot off 3 shoots of the gun...( it had rubber bullets but it still went though the fire)..so with that said Axel Vs Xigbar the winner would be Xigbar....only if Axel were to have a Lava wall would he win or if both he and Xigbar screw up both of there attacks and kill each other....but that was my coculsion to that little experiment..( It was really cool I could have Died lol)...<------but if you Axel fans just wanna look like fools by saying Axel would win just cuz he is cooler than Xigbar then fine...I dont care..really I just wanted you guys to know that Fire VS Bullets..Bullets win...I'm just saying what I found is all...XD

I know Xigbar doesnt use bullets..but you try finding a crazy-ass laser gun thingy..at like 11:45AM in the morning...cuz you cant..lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back