• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel v.s. Xigbar

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Axel or Xigbar!?

• Axel would win

Votes: 34 73.9%
  • Xigbar would win

Votes: 12 26.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_Riku1

who do u think would win in a battle to the death? I think Xigbar would probably win cause of his guns but i would still be goin for Axel cause he rocks.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I think Axel would take Xigbar down. The only thing that would give Axel some problems is when Xigbar uses his overdrive blaster attack.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
Logically, Xigbar would win. He has guns that shot several dozen bullets in quick succession, whilst Axel has two wheels that shoot fire. Xigbar controls Space and as such, can easily teleport away from Axel and snipe the flaming Nobody right between the eyes.

Axel's fire teleport move would have little effect when his movement is constricted by Xigbar's space element. His thrown chakram would be easily dodged and he would quickly be punished for it with a hail of laser bullets.

In short: Xigbar wins.

P.S: You people know that this is not a popularity contest right? It's a question over who would win logically, not just because you like them more.

cloud and ninja

ahhh you think to much.axel no problem no sweat just cuz hes awsome .xigbar will probably get all the blood to rush to his head for being upside down and trying to shoot.plus he can't aim well by being upside down.ya-know?

and what does loggic mean?

Last edited:

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I love Axel and everything but Xigbar would win..I dont really want to go into detail of how...but Xigbar is pretty fast and has those laser-thingys and there are kinda hard to dodge..I mean Axel could to his Flame wall thing or circle..but I still think Xigbar would win if not it would be very very close.....I mean I think Fire VS Crazy-ass Gun would be a good fight...I'm gonna go try to see which would win now...I'll be back soon....I hope...lol

twiligh knight

In a deep dark place filled with your worst nightm
they are almost evenly matched but true Xigbar can teleport but he dose so in a patern so axel can defeat him if he MEMORIZES(ha axels catch phrase) his patern puts up fire wall and as soon keep spining his chakrams like a shield he mite have a chance mabey if not xigbar will have axels a$$ handed to him .

khfreak13

Xigbar's bullets would be consumed by Axel's fire and Axel can hide in his own flames and strike at the right moment like when you fight him with Roxas
forums[img]000436zf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back