• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel & Roxas - Nobodies with hearts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeffphyr

Well, I know that nobodies aren´t supposed to have hearts but I think that there really could be some exceptions.

There´s a scene in KH2FM+ after you defeat Roxas in TWTNW where Axel and Roxas are sitting at
the top of the Station Tower in TT talking about when they first met (the subject of having aheart also comes up). At the end of the scene, Roxas is fading away as he is rejoining with Sora. As Roxas says goodbye, Axel says "See ya....Partner" as he sheds a single tear.

Here´s a link to the vid
YouTube - Axel and Roxas Scene Translated

It´s kinda hard to see the tear on Axel´s face with all the light coming from Roxas.
But in the actual video in the game it´s clearly shown if anyone remembers.

I´d like to see what people think of this. Please post your thoughts.

(btw, sorry if this has already been posted)

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
sorry if this has already been posted)

What? Sorry about this being posted before? How could that possibly be? I've never even heard of the concept of Axel and Roxas having Heart up until I read this revelation!

Zeffphyr

∞;4247788 said:
What? Sorry about this being posted before? How could that possibly be? I've never even heard of the concept of Axel and Roxas having Heart up until I read this revelation!

lol, figures. I just haven´t been on in literally about a year so I´ve probably missed a lot

EDIT: even though its been posted before wut do you think?

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
lol, figures. I just haven´t been on in literally about a year so I´ve probably missed a lot

woah you dude, you got killed by sarcasm
anyways axel & roxas = too cool to NOT have hearts

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

ITS BEEN POSTED BE4? (sarcasm)

yeah, I´m kinda getting used to it with Infinity and Grace Assassin around lol.
yes, it seems they lack hearts as well, but are still human (it boggles the mind)

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
ITS BEEN POSTED BE4? (sarcasm)

yes, it seems they lack hearts as well, but are still human (it boggles the mind)

I'm apathetic as all hell, so that's certainly a trait I share with humanoid Nobodies.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
∞;4248009 said:
I'm apathetic as all hell, so that's certainly a trait I share with humanoid Nobodies.

yes i would say you evil like xemnas except more so

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I suppose it's about time I stated my opinion on this matter.

First and foremost, I don't think they have Hearts. They wouldn't be Nobodies without them. It's simply impossible. And so far, every 'true' member of Organization XIII has been a Nobody, no questions asked. For a time, I suppose it could be said, Sora wasn't making use of his emotions or his ability to wield, and so Roxas gained those things. In all honesty I'm not quite sure.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
∞;4248068 said:

First and foremost, I don't think they have Hearts. They wouldn't be Nobodies without them. It's simply impossible. And so far, every 'true' member of Organization XIII has been a Nobody, no questions asked. For a time, I suppose it could be said, Sora wasn't making use of his emotions or his ability to wield, and so Roxas gained those things. In all honesty I'm not quite sure.

time to be serious

i beleive that the transfer of memories from sora to roxas gave him the IMPRESSION of feelings which then sprouted into axel
but in the name of infinity:"in all honesty im not quite sure"

Zeffphyr

∞;4248068 said:

Well, we cant deny the fact that a tear shows emotion although some people can force themselves to cry but I doubt any of the writers/developers would be assholey enough to do that lol.

UnstoppableSound

Well, I know that nobodies aren´t supposed to have hearts but I think that there really could be some exceptions.

There´s a scene in KH2FM+ after you defeat Roxas in TWTNW where Axel and Roxas are sitting at
the top of the Station Tower in TT talking about when they first met (the subject of having aheart also comes up). At the end of the scene, Roxas is fading away as he is rejoining with Sora. As Roxas says goodbye, Axel says "See ya....Partner" as he sheds a single tear.

Here´s a link to the vid
YouTube - Axel and Roxas Scene Translated

It´s kinda hard to see the tear on Axel´s face with all the light coming from Roxas.
But in the actual video in the game it´s clearly shown if anyone remembers.

I´d like to see what people think of this. Please post your thoughts.

(btw, sorry if this has already been posted)

I thought Roxas joined with Sora at the end of the Kingdom Hearts II prelude? Isn't that just a flash back from when Roxas was leaving Axel to go find Sora?

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
the point is i think im right and everyone else is wrong (in this subject)

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
∞;4248191 said:
It's also very human.

indeed! funny how this is still up when the questions been answered......
okay modman, do your thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back