• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel/riku connection

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Ehh.. it's been said before.. Riku's body was never casted off. There was still a heart present. (Xehanort's) In order for a nobody to be created, the body needs to be casted off, like with Sora when he released Kairi's heart, which casted off some of Sora to create Namine, while Sora's heart casted off the rest to create Roxas, effectively turning Sora into a heartless. Notice the use of "cast.."

Oh, and Axel joined the Organization as #8, which means he must of came a good while before Roxas. VIII would mean that he's only two behind the originals, which could mean that he could of joined as early as less than a year later and I seriously doubt that the Org. got the rest (by this, I mean from eight on) of their members in only two years. I'm pretty sure that they must of had at least ten by the time KH1 happened, if not eleven.

Also, Riku's eyes are aquamarine (not blue or green), if I recall right.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
how do you know axel could've joined after riku became involved with darkness you can't prove he didn't

1. A nobody is the body and soul. Riku is complete at the end of KH1.
2. Axel is number 8.
3. Axel is MUCH taller than Riku. If Axel was Riku's nobody, they'd be the same height. Nobodies don't grow.
4. The weapon'd be the same.
5. Axel should be able to wield a Keyblade, thusly not needing Roxas.
6. Nobodies remember their time as their others'. Axel would have rerembered being Riku.
7. Last, and most important of all:

A-E-L
R-I-K-U

YOU FAIL. YOU LOSE. YOUR THREAD IS OVER! DON'T TRY TO COME BACK SAYING WHAT IF BECAUSE ALL OF THESE THINGS ARE CONFIRMED.

GOOD DAY!

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Well, seeing how Axel can't be no alterante anagram (Xehanort. ("No Heart" "Another") Xion? ("No I")) linking him to Riku and his name isn't an anagram of Riku with a "x," I don't see how it's likely. Besides, the timing of when Axel became a nobody and Riku's heart being forced out of his body (not his body being casted off though) seems to be fairly off. There's just too many things that get in the way of this happening.

davethekhfan

2. Axel is number 8.
3. Axel is MUCH taller than Riku. If Axel was Riku's nobody, they'd be the same height. Nobodies don't grow.
6. Nobodies remember their time as their others'. Axel would have rerembered being Riku.

A-E-L
R-I-K-U

YOU FAIL. YOU LOSE. YOUR THREAD IS OVER! DON'T TRY TO COME BACK SAYING WHAT IF BECAUSE ALL OF THESE THINGS ARE CONFIRMED.

GOOD DAY!

wow nice speech you went to all that trouble just to completely crush my thread good on ya mate rukefc

.Oji

赤いテキスト
2. Axel is number 8.

A-E-L
R-I-K-U

GOOD DAY!

And that concludes or lesson today. We hope you come back to play next time. *Rolls Credits*

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
2. Axel is number 8.

A-E-L
R-I-K-U

GOOD DAY!

^lol... Damn...

dude lighten up k just chill for a sec k:thumbsup:

Nu...

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
everyone is ganging up on me you just follow the last person ever heard that old saying the sheep follow the sheaperd well you my friend are a sheep and i am a black sheep different

Yay, I'm the shepherd...! =D

Last edited:

angelbabe74006

everyone is ganging up on me you just follow the last person ever heard that old saying the sheep follow the sheaperd well you my friend are a sheep and i am a black sheep different
People are ganging up on you because you have nothing to back up what you say, and even if you did you'd still be proved wrong. Now, do you have anything intelligent to say, or is this going to turn into a big arguement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back