• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel and Saix's...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Walkway

...Original selves were unwilling participants in Xehanort's darkness experiments

Let's start with Isa. From what's we know him, he seems to be a pretty nice kid. He also lacks the signs of using dark powers - his eyes are green rather than gold, and his ears are normal rather than pointy. In fact, he's so different from Saix that it's hard to see his personality ever changing that much of his own free will.

All of that, of course, could be very easily explained if Xehanort used him as a test subject - forcing large amounts of darkness into his heart could effect both the physical changes and give him a good dose of crazy on top of it all. And eventually, of course, it would turn him into a Heartless, resulting in Saix's creation.

Now, where does this leave Lea? He wasn't changed quite as obviously as Isa was, either physically or psychologically. Instead of having so much exposure to pure darkness, he was affected in a different way - he fell victim to Isa's Heartless once he finally changed, and Axel was born.

If things happened this way, a whole bunch of threads from the games, and especially 358/2 Days, would be pulled together: why Axel and Saix wanted to take over the Organization, why Axel and Saix's relationship fell apart as badly as it did, and why Axel seemed to enjoy killing Vexen and Zexion so much in Chain of Memories despite not really being portrayed as a sadist in the other games.

Thought this was madly interesting and plausible. It'd explain a whole lot and is really just a cool theory overall.

What do you guys think?

Also, the mystery writer of this theory has been revealed to be Ikkin. Props!

Last edited:

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Actually this does make sense. Espicialy why Axel enjoyed killing Vexen and Zexion. It also explains the difference in Saix's personality in contrast to Isa's. Good job.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I like this theory, I find it possible. Though since in the epilouge/credets of the game we saw Lea and Isa being kicked out of Ansem's castle, I think it was more likely that those two were willing participants (or at least Isa was) of expirementation because Xehanort promised he'd let themin the castle so they could do... what ever it is the were trying to do.

Walkway

I like this theory, I find it possible. Though since in the epilouge/credets of the game we saw Lea and Isa being kicked out of Ansem's castle, I think it was more likely that those two were willing participants (or at least Isa was) of expirementation because Xehanort promised he'd let themin the castle so they could do... what ever it is the were trying to do.

I'm thinking they got thrown out prior to the experiments, and thats when Xehanort and Co. first got interested in the pair.

Allister Rose

French Lover
ehh quote wasn't so necessary, but i also like this idea. it would be great for it to be added in when sora meets lea

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
The Isa thing I believe but it seems more likely that he did it willingly for a reason like power or protection. But the heartless thing is just ehhh. I find it hard to believe that Lea just got jumped by a heartless and died. I think just turned Nobody the normal way but not by Saix heartless that just seems cliche. I also think that the reason they aren't friends anymore is because Lea didn't want Saix to become a Nobody in the first place and when it did happen he was sad and stuff like anyone else would. But when he found Saix in the orginization he was relieved but when he saw how much Isa changed he didn't like it. So he just stopped being friends with him. My only evidence is Axel's organization number. I'm going to post the list:

1. Xemnas
2. Xigbar
3. Xaldin
4.Vexen
5. Lexeaus
6. Zexion
7. Saix
8. AXEL

9. Demyx
10. Luxord
11. Marluxia
12. Larxene
13. Roxas.

This hints the order they all joined. Notice how Axel is right after Saix. So Saix became a nobody before Axel.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
To me it seemed that they were willing participants and wanted to become apprentices just like the other orignial six. Isa and Lea looked ready to go the castle and were quickly kicked out, in a lot of animes i watch this is usually because they asked something stupid, becoming one of Ansem's apprentices and ended up being turned down. Later during the overhaul of darkness that took over most of Hollow Bastion those two were sucked in with all that darkness and ended up giving into it in order to survive, Isa more so than Lea. Than the two join the Organization in order to become the leaders out of spite for being turned down when they were younger. This could explain Saix berserk anger issues and Axel's failing to care for their plan and friendship anymore because he sees no more purpose in revenge because he met Roxas.......and........X.....Xionnnnn. That was mostly fan service there actually i really just wrote down whatever came to mind.

Ruran

Awards
I'm thinking they got thrown out prior to the experiments, and thats when Xehanort and Co. first got interested in the pair.

I think they got thrown out prior to the experiments too, but something tells me that that wouldn't be the last time that they try to sneak in. When Xehanort began his experiments he might have senced they had strong hearts and thought them good candidats.

Walkway

1. Xemnas
2. Xigbar
3. Xaldin
4.Vexen
5. Lexeaus
6. Zexion
7. Saix
8. AXEL

9. Demyx
10. Luxord
11. Marluxia
12. Larxene
13. Roxas.

This hints the order they all joined. Notice how Axel is right after Saix. So Saix became a nobody before Axel.

If it was Isa's heartless that took out Lea, wouldn't his nobody already exist and thus be around before Lea's nobody? So if it's either way, the numbers would still be correct, yeah?

Silverslide

Yes, yes, but with that list I was only trying to confirm the OP. Sorry if my wording was a little funky.

ispoiledmyself

my theory on the lea and isa deal was they were one of those residents that were kidnapped by ansem the wise's apprentices and were tested on the experiments. but now that you mention axel enjoyed killing vexen and zexion, maybe they were the ones who kidnapped them or isa then lea

Silverslide

Zexion was like 6 at the time of BBS, I find it hard that he could kidnap anything.

Allister Rose

French Lover
my theory on the lea and isa deal was they were one of those residents that were kidnapped by ansem the wise's apprentices and were tested on the experiments. but now that you mention axel enjoyed killing vexen and zexion, maybe they were the ones who kidnapped them or isa then lea

if you see the ending of BBS credits they try to sneak in

khlover7

I might return
The Isa thing I believe but it seems more likely that he did it willingly for a reason like power or protection. But the heartless thing is just ehhh. I find it hard to believe that Lea just got jumped by a heartless and died. I think just turned Nobody the normal way but not by Saix heartless that just seems cliche. I also think that the reason they aren't friends anymore is because Lea didn't want Saix to become a Nobody in the first place and when it did happen he was sad and stuff like anyone else would. But when he found Saix in the orginization he was relieved but when he saw how much Isa changed he didn't like it. So he just stopped being friends with him. My only evidence is Axel's organization number. I'm going to post the list:

1. Xemnas
2. Xigbar
3. Xaldin
4.Vexen
5. Lexeaus
6. Zexion
7. Saix
8. AXEL

9. Demyx
10. Luxord
11. Marluxia
12. Larxene
13. Roxas.

Day 356: Unforeseen Events

Author: Saïx

Our plans never accounted for the possibility of both Xion and Roxas leaving. How did this come to pass? When did Roxas grow strong enough to outmuscle me? What were you really after, Lea? We joined the Organization at the same time, and formulated our plan. At this point, it's just an idle fantasy. Everything changed. You, and me

This entry from the secret reports will probably clear some things.

Silverslide

This entry from the secret reports will probably clear some things.

AH, thanks for clearing that up khlover. But that still doesn't explain why Sai'x had pointy ears and yellow eyes while Axel didn't get anything changed besides his tear drop tatoo.

Ruran

Awards
Zexion was like 6 at the time of BBS, I find it hard that he could kidnap anything.

Ienzo=Shota/Jail Bait. He just lured them in and... BAM!

Seriously though, he would be too little for actual kidnapping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back