• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Awesome Area Analysis: Hollow Bastion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I love Hollow Bastion. That's the first thing I want to do here, proclaim my ever lasting love for it. When I first saw it I found it enchanting and foreboding at the same time and I loved it. I must've spent hours in this world just exploring it top to bottom and I do so with every KH game that's it's featured in. I can probably go on rambling for a while so I'll cut to the chase. Something that I find that goes a bit unappreciated with video games is the detail the goes into areas so I was ecstatic to find an article that loved Hollow Bastion long time and christened a series of articles.

Awesome Area Analysis: Hollow Bastion - Blistered Thumbs

Ya'll know what to do now~

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Hollow Bastion is indeed amazing. I think that it was at it's best when it was just a castle though... I can't say that I like the happy KH2 version with no exploration and no creepy atmosphere nearly as much as I did in KH1.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Yeah for sure, Hollow Bastion is lovely. Unique and raw, the name itself is enticing.

world14%20-%20hb03.jpg

world14%20-%20hb06.jpg

Hollow%20Bastion.png

Hollow%20Bastion.png

Last edited:

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
It was a bit disappointing they did not let us access the castle in KH2 like in KH1. The castle was amazing in KH1. Not to mention the waterfall. I remember when I first saw it my mouth dropped open. The architecture of the castle is my favorite in Kingdom Hearts.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
In KH1 I loved the castle, but I hated falling down to the ground outside when I didn't want to. :| In KH2 I like the marketplace area, and the area with the what looked like marble floor near the.. uhh.. cliffs? Gorges? I don't know. xD
Speaking of that marble area, does anyone else look at that area and think it's the same area you are in when you first arrive in KH1? Namley, the small amount of groud before you take the first elevator? I have always believed they were the same spot.
Oh, and I love the design of the whole area in BBS and how you can see the little bits that are similar in KH2. ♥~♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back