• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Awakening....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodaba

In sunset horizons in a never ending fight against
Ok, this is a little weird but...... I was replaying KH1 and 2 recently and was wondering, what the hell is the station of awakening area? You know, the place where you choose bewteen the sword the staff and the sheild.... and why are dark side and twilight thorn there? Im pot boggled.......?????

Riku77

it is there, because it is where a hero starts to become a hero in this case a keyblade master. It is sort of all in your head, but when you AWAKEN you will have your keyblade. The twilight thorn and darkside are their for what I think what they could become. Roxas is already a nobody like the twillght thorn and sora did become a heartless like the darkside. I maybe completely wrong but it makes sense to me.

I<3Roxas

I think it's more a matter of the person's fears. Sora obviously had a fear of the darkness in the beginning of KH1, otherwise, why would the Voice(the one with subtitles but no actual voice, leading the speaker to be un identified) tell him to not be afraid and that his heart is the strongest weapon? Roxas similarly, wanted to know about himself and where he came from and his purpose in existing, so his fear was to become a nobody to everyone (as in no one cares and I have no point in living rather than turn into a nobody, if ya get what I mean)

powerofhearts

I think it's more a matter of the person's fears. Sora obviously had a fear of the darkness in the beginning of KH1, otherwise, why would the Voice(the one with subtitles but no actual voice, leading the speaker to be un identified) tell him to not be afraid and that his heart is the strongest weapon? Roxas similarly, wanted to know about himself and where he came from and his purpose in existing, so his fear was to become a nobody to everyone (as in no one cares and I have no point in living rather than turn into a nobody, if ya get what I mean)
Thats a really good theory about The Awakening and Sation of Serenity.

Leonard

Married to Crimson &#9829;
If I remember correctly, the whole event at the beginning is called "Dive into the Heart" right? So that must be some getting to know your strengths, weaknesses and your true self.

MasterXeanort

It is a dream Sora had in which something in his heart told him his destiny and possibly seeing if he was ready to fight the darkness by putting him against darkside. Roxas had the same experience because he is Sora's nobody. All that and what Darth Seraphim said.

Rix

:)
Awards
And what about the Sora and roxas fight? It takes place in the same place.

MasterXeanort

Personally I think that that is a fight within Sora's subconcious. Nomura said it had something to do with Axel dying. It may have been Roxas fighting for dominance but there is another thread for that.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
i think this is the place where all begining wielder train and in the end sum up all there training and face their fear

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
yeah, maybe it's related to the twilight, light, and dark realms.

it could be the place where light and cark collide, like the heartless are there and so are those beams of light.

Salux

Shut the hell UP Oblivion key pwns.
who do you think ur are. with only 4 posts.
SHUT UP. NEWB MUCH?!?!?!
UHG.

ANYWAY.
i would have to agree with I <3Roxas.
it has to do with fear
"DURR. look im Oblivionkeypwns. i make fun
of smart people because i cant comprehend
natural questions."

sora's spikies

hmm that is interesting...will i have a theory...why that place in kh 1 had the seven princesses fields? & in kh 2 we see that place as a sora field when roxas was there?
will i think that because its in some way a world inside a heart that's why we can see the dark side & the twilight thorn because there is light & darkness within every heart.
in kh1 maybe we see the seven princesses hearts & sora was within their hearts in that dream because sora was connected to their hearts & we know that kairi's heart was within sora's in kh1.
& roxas was in that place because he holds half of sora's heart within him.
& if my theory makes any sense & this place is what we see if we inter the hearts then why sora is the only one who can inter hearts? i leave the answer to you.

I<3Roxas

i beleive that it is a place where kebladers go to determine what type of keyblade they get.

If we get to see another awakening and have the character get a different keyblade, I might agree with you. However, so far we've only seen 2 people go through this and they got the same thing. Something of note is that Roxas went through awakening after he had the keyblade. I wonder why that is?

shadow_of_light

i think that b/c both of them ended their "mindful journey" in the same place to come to terms with they strengths and fears, they might as well come to terms with each other in the same location as well. i mean, roxas did say "you make a good other" before disappearing. their two different sides of the spectrum meeting in the one place where they have, other than in the end, truly existed as separate beings in one place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back