• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

awakening

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver warrior

I don't know how to ask this,but how did sora had an awakening if the keyblade was going to select riku?
I mean sora's awakening happend before he got the keyblade and the voice said stuff about he opening the door and he having the greatest weapon of all and what about riku's awakening?

I don't know how to ask this,but how did sora had an awakening if the keyblade was going to select riku?
I mean sora's awakening happend before he got the keyblade and the voice said stuff about he opening the door and he having the greatest weapon of all and what about riku's awakening?

it detected that riku was turning to the darkness, so it started preparing sora for the job.

(he was the next best thing.)

hmmm.. well i think if they intended the voice to be mickey, they would have made it sound like mickey.

which it doesn't.

EDIT: wait, we never actually heard the voice. so fuck everything i just said.

Last edited:

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi
Anyway,who do you suspect is the voice in the awakening?

Uhh ...Tetsuya Nomura?

Most probably it was Ansem SoD or ATW or Mickey.

SoD would be just because he appears in a hood and tells Sora riddles.

ATW because he talks to Riku like that in Re:Com

Mickey communicated to Riku in KH FM.

And yes Riku would obliterate Sora any day of the week if it was just AI vs. AI.

If you control Sora obvously you would win... after a couple of tries >.>

Axelmarmar

Voice: Haha Sora, open the door, defeat the Darkside, haha!
Sora: Why the fuck should I listen to a voice that sounds like a mouse?
Voice: Because I'm the king and I will pop a cap in your ass.

Mickey being the voice is as likely as him popping a cap in Sora's ass.(regardless of mickey kicking ass)

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi
Voice: Haha Sora, open the door, defeat the Darkside, haha!
Sora: Why the fuck should I listen to a voice that sounds like a mouse?
Voice: Because I'm the king and I will pop a cap in your ass.

Mickey being the voice is as likely as him popping a cap in Sora's ass.(regardless of mickey kicking ass)

Yeah well in KH Final Mix he talks exactly like that to Riku... and in the manga he does as well.

Then again it might as well be Kairi in her manly voice...

You hear that onece and you never hear again

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

Riku went all "I likez the dark" so the Keyblade chose Sora for awhile. Then went back to Riku, then back to Sora because Riku was all dark and weaker in the heart area. As for if Riku had an awakening, I have no clue. I don't think you necessarily need an awakening to wield, but that's best saved for another topic.

Anyway,who do you suspect is the voice in the awakening?

In the KH Ultimania I believe it was stated to be Mickey Moose.

8shortfuse

only because he is.

have you ever played the reverse of RE:CoM? riku whoops ass.

I have to disagree with you on this. when I played RE:COM as Riku his deck sucked. He didn't have any heals and his cards were low numbers. I got card broken all the time. The only thing that helped was the dark mode and King Mickey. I wish Riku could of had my Sora deck, it kicked ass!

But anyways, I agree that the keyblade sensed Riku starting to slide off into the darkness and decided to give Sora a heads up. Hence the awakening.

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
no, it's not Ansem SoD because, the voice countues, after the game,(when he is dead) and also believes light is stronger than darkness that's not the Ansem SoD that I know, and not mickey because, he didn't even know him, at the time the king rushed off was after this happened, maybe AtW but, all in honestey I heard that, Xemnas destroyed DI to test Sora, in truth it makes sense(sorta of)

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
no, it's not Ansem SoD because, the voice countues, after the game,(when he is dead) and also believes light is stronger than darkness that not the Ansem SoD that I know, and not mickey because, he didn't even know him, at the time the king rushed off was after this happened, maybe AtW but, all honestey I heard that, Xemnas destroyed DI to test Sora, in truth it makes sense(sorta of)

1. You are right about the Ansem SoD part.
2. It is Mickey.
3. Not AtW.
4. Xemnas didn't destroy DI. Riku & the Heartless did.
5. Please stop using so many commas. Half of those aren't even needed and make it hard to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back