• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Avenger: Dark Reign

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Ths sun shined bright upon the lively city of New York. It was home to many a people and most of the worlds mot valuable heroes were even stationed or born within the boundries of New York. One particular hero acted as it shining beacon or that's what he thought when he built the extravagent Stark Towers that stood toe to toe with the Empire State Building. Some saw it as a testament to his ego but, other knew what it really was, the base of the Avengers.

Falkor was currently the first of the new Avengers to arrive at Stark Towers and it was probably one the worst things to happen upon his arrival. The inside of the tower was completely black and the shadow of the tower blocked the sun's light on one side. Before him, he could see red eyes piercing through the darkness. He did not know what he was up against until it was too late. A grin formed in the darkness and a large figure moved at savage speed.

Walls shook at the sheer force of Falkor's face smashed into the wall by the red giant known as Red Hulk. Iron Man was within his other arm, most of his suit damaged from a short fight against the monster. Beside Red Hulk stood Venom and Noh-Varr as they awaited the arrival of the rest of the team.

"Where's your friends? I wanna break their face." Red Hulk bellowed in a beastial rage.

Grandsword

Website
grandsword.deviantart.com
As this occurred a figure slinked through the shadows, the only hint of his presence being brief glints of light off his armor and a distortion of the shadows behind the red hulk.
"Well lookie-here...I come here to give my weekly report and what do i find?"...asked drake as the shadows around red hulk turn into swords posed to stab him in vital areas. "Put the tin can and the bastard down, or I'll make you into a pincushion..."

Last edited:
Awards
Always, we will fight as one, until the battle's won.
With evil on the run, we never come undone.
Assembled, we are strong. Forever fight as one...

Clancy has just left his friend's house where he was staying, headed for Stark Towers while listening to a song on what was called an "iPod". Just as he reached the building entrance, se saw it was dark. Sensing something was wrong, Clancy held on to a red crystal pendant around his neck and concentrated on it. In a flash, he was out of his civilian clothes and into his Red Mage garb. His sword also appeared in left hand.

Inside, he saw a villain he identified to be Red Hulk. On one hand was Iron Man, and on the other was presumably another superhero. Beside Red Hulk, Clancy could identify Venom and Noh-Varr.

"Where's your friends? I wanna break their face.", Red Hulk bellowed in a beastial rage.

Just then, Clancy noticed brief glints of light and a distortion of the shadows behind Red Hulk.

"Well lookie-here...I come here to give my weekly report and what do i find?", a disembodied voice asked as the shadows around red hulk turned into swords posed to stab him in vital areas. "Put the tin can and the bastard down, or I'll make you into a pincushion..."

Looks like I'll have to join the fray., Clancy thought to himself as he made his presence known. "Freeze!" Out of his sword—which he pointed forward—came a series of ice bolts that headed straight for the villains.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Phantom stares at the temple of the beast holding not one, but two of the others from the team that he just recently joined. The only thing that makes him invisible to the others is the fact that he's on his stomach roughly three hundred yards away looking through the scope of his Beretta. He makes a few adjustments to the scope to take into account for the distance and wind, but then he notices two others show up. He pays them no mind. All of his attention is focused on the Raging Red Giant. He finally feels that the time to fire is growing close so he looks away from the scope into a rather large clip that is now in his right hand. He sees the blunt rounds designed to knock out more than anything, being made of rubber really helps this. In once swift motion he slams the clip into place until he hears the sound of the locking mechanism.

He finally charges the weapon by moving one of the rounds into the chamber as he begins to slow his breathing. He ignores the twitch of his finger to hurry up and fire, only to let it rest against the trigger guard until his mind is ready. To do this he closes his eyes and visualizes himself pulling the trigger. His mind's eye follows the bullet as it exits the barrel of the gun and begins to rotate, slowly increasing the area of the rotation. The bullet smashes through the glass of the building he currently hides in but barely has any alteration of the course changed. Still the bullet travels at a true direction with only one mission. It pierces through yet another window only to slam into the temple of the Red Hulk. If it even registers to the creature's mind it would do nothing more than cause a simple annoyance, but that can't be changed. These were the only 50 caliber rounds that he brought with him.

Finally with the visualization out of the way, Phantom opens his eyes and stares at the red man a few hundred yards away. Once he feels that his breath as slowed to the point that it almost causes his lungs to stop moving. It's only now that he lets his finger relieve itself a little of the itch. He takes it off the guard for the trigger and slides it into place. He exhales slowly as he has done countless times in his training only to hold the position of there being absolutely no air in his lungs. At this point he is nothing more than a simple piece of the carpet that he is resting on. The instant that he feels fully connected with not only his surroundings but also his path he squeezes the trigger only to feel recoil reverberate through his body. He feels nothing of any damage that could happen. All he feels, is the recoil of the gun.

But then that leaves the sound of the shot itself. Had he chosen another location he would have been easily found by anyone or anything within several hundred yards of him. But he chose his position wisely after getting a bad feeling about the meeting. He chose this particular building because it offered not only one of several direct lines of sight, but also served to keep the noise to a minimum. The carpet alone helps to keep the sound from getting too loud to the tenants below him, while the walls and ceiling are made of layered materials in order to provide proper insulation. This aids even more in preventing the sound from getting too loud to the people living in the building. In truth, this one shot would sound like nothing more than a car backfiring on the street below.

Awards
The sun shone bright today, but a few clouds continued to cascade past it. The wind began to pick up as Layla tried to identify a shape among them. Layla silently cursed for choosing to wear her hair down today, because now her hair was going everywhere. As she reached to hold her hair back, she finally was able to identify a shape among the clouds. "A turtle!" she decided. It was amazingly fast for a turtle, since the wind was suddenly sweeping it away.

Layla stretched her arms as she waved goodbye to her cloud. She finally turned her attention to the time. She didn't like to carry a watch with her, since she'd probably break it while she was stretching anyway, but she was probably late for the whole "SHEILD" thing that Stark guy mentioned. Still, the buildings and rushing both intimidated and excited her. This was bigger than her hometown for sure, and she'd spent so long admiring the clouds. Maybe she could explore the city just a little more?

Layla considered it, but quickly changed her mind. She had to get to that tower over there... the other might be waiting for her. Maybe the others were cute guys! Grinning, Layla started jogging towards the tower for a running start before she lept up and stretched her arm to grab a traffic light's rail. She swung from there, letting her arms stretch even further before letting go and letting the momentum take her further, right to the next rail. This was faster than walking anyway.

"Am I late?" Layla asked, suddenly a little shy. She was meeting her new teammates, after all... She hadn't truly considered that until she was walking up to this room. Looking around, she saw that the room mostly consisted of guys. The possibility of finding a boyfriend among was the last thing on her mind, however.

Before her the infamous Red Hulk held two of her supposed teammates in his hands, presumable about to break them. Layla considered being in the same position, and almost laughed at how unafraid she would be. Being crushed, even under his might, would be little more than an annoyance to her. Still, others usually didn't have that benefit.

She was so absorbed in her thoughts, she almost missed the huge guy getting shot. Sighing, Layla decided that maybe she should have thought a little more before agreeing to this. That way she would've known how hard it was going to be to get attention around here. First impressions tended to matter... so way not make hers a little more grand? She couldn't go on with anyone thinking she was some fragile little flower. "Hello!" she called, making herself known. It wasn't fair if that red guy took all the attention. "Stretch here, but you all can call me Layla!"

Grandsword

Website
grandsword.deviantart.com
"There's too many people around...the sun's getting too close to my shadows,theres a rookie waiting to get caught in the crossfire and voideus is getting rowdy...this is gonna suck." thought Drake as he observed the situation from his perch. crouching on the flat of his sword which was stuck into a wall in the darkest part of the area.
drake narrowed his eyes as he heard the sound of the gunshot and saw red hulk recoil from the shot to his temple. "great..now he's gonna be pissed, yep this isn't gonna be a good day at all..."

Last edited:

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Sounds of taxi cabs honking at the incredible traffic, sounds of people calling for those taxies, and the overall sound of a city full of angry people. That is the life that one lives when living in New York City. It wasn't one that Gios would want to live without. He enjoys the angry people, the taxies that take too long to get anywhere. He's rather fond of the crowds. In short, Gios enjoys the city life.

Gios was one of those people who were just roaming around New York is a rather casual outfit. He bared a red shirt, black pants that were fit to comfort, and a black jacket atop his red shirt. His long black hair was tied back in a braided ponytail. He wore shoes that had black and red shades.

Gios was supposed to meet up with the other Avengers as a part of his initiation. unbeknownst to him, there was a few visitors waiting for him. Gios would only know of these so-called visitors due to the sound of what it seemed like a gunshot around Stark Towers. Gios knew where that was as it was the tallest building in New York City. It had lights that were brighter than those of Las Vegas in night time.

Gios was not too far off from Stark Towers, but he knew he would do much better if he suited up. He didn't want to be seen, so Gios went to a back alleyway where no one was sighted. So, in a quick overlap of his body with orange flames, Gios suited up which looked like a suit of armor that had a lion emblem on both pecs, and it was red, orange, and yellow in color.

Now that he's suited up, Gios took flight. As he kept on flying at rather fast speeds, he noticed two things of importance. The first being that The Red Hulk, Venom, and Noh-Varr were there. The second thing was that he saw threeof his fellow recruits. Gios had no time to waste, and it definitely was going to be used properly.

Before going inside the towers, Gios took heed to the shattered glass. He found it odd, but given the situation at hand, it wasn't appropriate for him to ask questions. Gios landed next to the two individuals that he noticed beforehand. As Gios landed, he scanned the three villains, and he knew this was trouble's paradise. Though, with Red Mage, Stretch and Falkor, Gios knew this was going to be easier than if he was alone.

"So, who's Mr. Red and Ugly?" Gios asked

Von83194

Awards
"Man, this is definitely the place for me!" Gordon said for could have been the thousandth time since he arrived in New York. "The city that never sleeps, never stops moving, guy like me can get use to this." He was just walking around the city. He had a taxi drop him off at Stark tower, but decide that since you got there early, that he would go for a walk. Now he was on his way back, a few blocks away from the tower.

His body stiffened as he sensed the bullet fly overhead, seeing that it was aimed at the tower. "Crap." He said looking up, seeing that the whole tower was dark. "This doesn't bode well." You rush to the tower, breezing past pedestrians, some shouting at you as you do.

You reach the tower, and slowly begin your accent to where you think the bullet had impacted. As to go you toss off you civilian cloths to reveal your heroic costume. About half way up, he started slowing down, getting winded. "Whooo, Stark needs some back up generators. And if he has those, then he needs back ups for those too."

After about five minutes you finally reach the level and walk in. "Hey," you say, sounding slightly tired. "Sorry I'm late, but the whole power outage thingy, you guys know about that already. So who can give me a status report?"

Awards
Standing atop the ever prominent Stark tower Pepper looked down at the scene below her on the streets of New York. This was a most unfortunate turn of events, the man they were to call their leader was only a stones toss away from death, as was one of her potential allies. Thankfully more aid arrived to the scene, however that did not change the situation Iron Man and Falkor were in. Action needed to take place, not simple greetings. Blue sparks crackled along her body, as she leaped from the roof top. She landed right between the two groups, somehow not leaving a mark on the ground as she caught her footing. "Crimson monster, fueled by rage. This is the Red Hulk Gios." She answered, keeping her eyes on the triple threat before her. Sparks swirled around her arms, as she prepared to strike need be. "Do you plan to make any demands? If not, let us not prolong this encounter any longer than it needs to be."

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
As more and more arrived on the scene, Hulk's grin widened across his face. All these fools were lined up like lambs for a slughter and the Dark Avengers were the slaughterhouse. It wasn't time though to break everyone there especially the man who had shot him, with little to no luck in making a dent to Red Hulk's head. Venom and Red Hulk backed up to the open window with Tony and Falkor still in his hands. Nor-Varr levitated infront of his comrades with a dull looks to his face. A snap of his fingers made Red Hulk threw Tony and Falkor toward the group of heroes. As Tony slid across the ground, his armor began to fall apart, revealing a brusied and bloody billionaire.

"Nice to know Tony has new members. This is the message. Your advised to not interfere with us, less you end up like Tony over there." Noh-Varr stated. Noh-Varr was quite bold with his threats but, those three by together were a match for an untrained team. They left Stark Towers quickly with Noh-Varr kicking the S off of the large Stark Tower sign on the front of the building. Falkor shook his head as he rubbed his temple. To think that Red Hulk was that strong was something that he had not expected. Not to mention seeing Venom there, a villain he had defeated once before. Beside him was the now aware Tony Stark.

Tony began stripping himself of his Iron Man armor, showing just how damaged he was. His heart was fine though so, it was acknowledged that he would make it. Within moment, Tony was stripped down to a black one piece suit. He struggled to stand up as he had a gash running down his thigh. "Master, do you want me to call an ambulance?" The computer voice known as Jarvis ran through the intercom sytem. Tony waved his hand as he limped to his personnal bar before saying, "No Jarvis. There is someone among us who can help." Stark poured himself a small glass of whiskey and took a big swallow, pouring more right afterwards.

"Drink? Anyone? I have many more." Tony took a sip and cleared his throat, "So now that the family is here, excluding two other members, I bet your wondering what happened. Welp that's something you'll learn in a bit. First let's have family time. Get to know eachother. Name, fears, social security number. All that good stuff. I'll go first. I'm Tony Startk, sexy billionaire philantropist. I am also Iron Man, Sexy billionaire philantropist with guns in my hand. Now your guys turn."

Awards
Clancy saw Venom and Red Hulk back up to the open window, with Iron Man and the other guy still in his hands. Nor-Varr then levitated in front of his comrades with a dull look on his face. He then snapped his fingers, and Red Hulk threw his victims straight for everybody.

"Wind!", invoked Clancy by instinct and a shield of air blew Iron Man and the other guy to either side of him, sparing anybody behind Clancy, who then turned to see the veteran Avenger slide across the ground, his armor beginning to fall apart, revealing him brusied and bloody.

"Nice to know Tony has new members.", Noh-Varr stated. "This is the message. Your advised to not interfere with us, less you end up like Tony over there." He and his comrades then left Stark Towers quickly.

"Darn.", Clancy swore. "First day, and already things have gone to Tartarus."

"Master, do you want me to call an ambulance?", a disembodied voice ran through the building. Clancy still had a little problem understanding intercoms and was a little confused.

Iron Man—or rather, Tony Stark now that he was out of his armor—waved his hand as he got up and limped to what was apparently his personal bar before saying, "No, Jarvis. There is someone among us who can help." Stark then poured himself a small glass of whiskey and took a big swallow, pouring more right afterwards. "Drink? Anyone? I have many more." Tony took a sip and cleared his throat, "So now that the family is here, excluding two other members, I bet you're wondering what happened. Welp, that's something you'll learn in a bit. First, let's have family time. Get to know each other. Name, fears, social security number. All that good stuff. I'll go first. I'm Tony Startk, sexy billionaire philantropist. I am also Iron Man, sexy billionaire philanthropist with guns in my hand. Now, your guys' turn."

"Clancy Scarlet. "Superhero name": Red Mage." Clancy then held out a free hand to Stark. "Let me patch you up. Heal!" Green sparkles made their way from his hand and into Tony's body. Upon reaching the veteran Avenger, he began to glow in a green aura as his blood began to return to his wounds which began to close, and his bruises began to disappear. "I am quite diverse in the elements and am a bit athletic as required for all 'supers' in this town, although I excel at nothing. My friend also compared me to a character in a certain video game, its name slips my mind right now, but that's how I came to have my alias."

Awards
Layla rolled her eyes as she listened to Noh-Varr's rhetoric. She was tempted to respond with a few words of her own, but she knew she would probably not be able to beat them herself. So she waited silently behind one of the other guys, which turned out to be a wise choice. The apparent magicain cast a spell to keep himself and the ones near him safe from being hit when the Red Hulk threw the heroes at them, but that didn't keep Layla from wincing at the sight of her teammates being thrown across the floor like that. When Noh-Varr and the others were gone, she sighed in relief, just then realizing that she'd been holding her breath.

"...How long 'til we return the favor to them?" she asked, smiling at the thought of revenge. She wouldn't be able to toss them across the floor, but she certainly was going to do her best to pay them back for that. No one mocked her...

It seemed that Tony wasn't nearly as angry as she was about it, though. When the house... or something, asked if he needed an ambulance, he just went to fix himself a drink and introduce himself. Luckily, that magician from earlier- Clancy or the Red Mage, he introduced himself as- was able to cast a healing spell on him.

Layla shook her head and calmed down. When in Rome... or, rather, when on Earth. "Do you have anything virgin? I'm not a big fan of alcohol. For anyone who didn't hear me because of the buffoon's little trick back there... I'm Layla. Superhero name is Stretch, which was actually just a childhood nickname. I can... stretch. Shocker, right?" Layla considered demostrating, but she decided against it. The magician there had more impressive powers, and she'd hate to follow that by reaching across the room. Hopefully they either knew her or believed her already.

"More importantly, uh..." Layla searched her memories for this other guys' name. She knew she'd heard about him... Something about a hammer or something... She snapped as she finally remember the name. "...Falkor! You okay, man?" Layla played with her hair for a moment and laughed. "Not that you wouldn't be. You're... a demi-god or something? I don't know. But Clancy, shouldn't you help him out, too?"

Awards
"Okay." Clancy responded to Layla as he went over to Falkor and invoked his healing spell on him.

"There. Done. I had no idea Falkor's a demi-god. And in any case, Stark's the leader and doesn't have any powers like most of us here do." Clancy then turned to the rest. "I believe the rest of you still have to introduce yourselves to Mr. Stark."

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Gios had been more-or-less unimpressed with the feat that Red Hulk, Noh-Varr, and Venom demonstrated. In his own opinion, they didn't seem too tough, but Gios didn't put it past them that they are more than meets the eye. They are the Dark Avengers, after all. It has Gios very interested, if anything else. He likes to take things into perspective and analyze them before he takes major action.

As he saw them leave, Mr. Tony Stark A.K.A Iron Man, was roughed up by them, but they left, and that made Tony a little less-worried about his well-being. Gios noticed that as he declined some weird computer voice's offer to track them down. He heard Tony reveal that computer voice as Jarvis. It didn't really matter to Gios, but at least the danger is done, and introductions came.

Gios heard the one called Layla who called herself Stretch, and on good reason, too. Gios had heard of her. She has the ability to stretch her body to superhuman lengths. The next was some dude named Clancy. Gios hadn't heard much about this one. He didn't know of him until just now when he revealed he is a magic-user. Gios, being the guy he is, became intrigued.

The introductions finished, and Gios took this time to respond to both points that Tony brought up. First, was the offer of the drink. "Anything that is non-hard liquor will do." Gios responded politely. Also, since the confrontation with the Dark Avengers was all done, Gios reverted to his casual look, which was slightly changed. Instead of a red shirt, he had an orange shirt that had a white symbol of the lion in the center of it. The rest was the same, as it was black pants, black jacket(unzipped), and black shoes with red stripes on it.

"My name is Gios. My Superhero name is Solus." Gios said mildly. He took notice to how Clancy mentioned his powers, but Gios rather not reveal that much, but if it is a must, he shall. "I take pride in being able to control multiple forms of fire and its surrounding elements."

Awards
Watching the trio of invaders leave intently Pepper relaxed and extinguished the sparks running about her body. So they had come here to make a point, one that did not seem a minor threat. It was more like a promise, that if the Avengers interfered there would be hell to pay. Silently taking this dangerous notion in Pepper walked into Stark Tower, she noticed him limping, and apparently so did Jarvis since it then asked Stark if he needed an ambulance. He refused, saying there was someone among them that could help. Indeed there was, the 'Red Mage' Clancy. Utilizing a type of magic he healed Stark's wounds. Pepper didn't pay it much mind, instead she took a seat next to him by the bar. She was thinking of how the tower could be better outfitted to defend against their enemies, though at the same time she was listening to the others introduce themselves. She waited until no one was speaking before talking.

"I sent you my file Mr. Stark, so you should know all that is needed of me... However for everyone else's convenience I shall introduce myself." She spoke with a monotone voice, putting emphasis on nothing. "My name is Sarah Bell A. Pepper, and I am a mutant, as well as a cyborg." She said quite bluntly. "More specifically I am an electric-technopath, meaning I have full control over electrical energies and can interface with any technology. Due to a certain incident I was outfitted with artificial components, many parts of my body are either synthetic or robotic... I believe that is sufficient, if you wish to inquire further then I will answer as best I can." She had not looked back at the group the entire time she was talking, instead she was busy making herself a drink. Swirling a glass of water she sat it on the bar. Water was really the only thing she needed, her body could do without things such as food.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
At that point a hidden elevator digs across the room and Phantom steps out. He looks to the group of collected people an notices that they don't typically have any specialized gear. With that he wagers silently to himself that he's the only one in the room, besides Tony Stark himself, that doesn't have any powers. Regardless of this he walks over to a small door and puts in his own security code. Almost instantly the door opens to reveal a plain metalic room. He slides the Beretta into the compartment and closes the door. He finally walks towards the rest of the group just in time to listen to the woman sitting at the bar give introductions. It's that time already? He just mentally shrugs at this and looks back to Tony Stark.

"I'm sorry for letting those three get through the security field, sir. I'll have some men start working on that as soon as I can."

With that he looks over the group once more, this time taking in a little more information. At first his eyes fall on the one that said his name was Clancy. Phantom just imprints the man's face into his mind and looks to the two women that have introduced themselves. The first was the one that he knows only as Stretch before he looks over to the woman named Pepper. He admits that he was curious about that file, but that's just his inner security guard talking. But with faces memorized he takes off the mask that covers his face and says, "I'm called Phantom, real name is Marcus Anderson. I don't really have any powers, just heightened physical attributes from a military attempt to create a platoon of Captain Americas." With that he out of the way he leans against a wall and pulls the M1911 from the holster on his chest and slides a single round into the chamber. He returns the pistol and continues to study the group after putting the mask back on.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Falkor stood up with no physical marks anywhere on his body. The Red Hulk was strong no doubt but, he had not used enough strength to actually hurt the god. He was not worried for himself but, instead Tony Stark who looked to be badly injured. Even injured, Stark was still as eccentric and calm as ever. That was something to admire about the man, even if he could sometimes be unstable and unreliable. Falkor sat down in a chair near the bar, taking Tony up on his offer like a few others. The Red Mage used some sort of magic to cleanse Falkor's body of wounds though it was uneeded, but, a welcomed gesture. "Thank you." Falkor responded before taking another sip. Many of the others made it known who they were and the one that really interested him was the human Phantom. No powers yet he was willing to fight evil, a worthy man indeed.

Falkor stood up from his seat and cleared his throat. "I am Falkor which means Guardian of the People. My mother and father are Aphrodite Pandemos and Baldur Odinson, if you know your mythology. Yes I am a god of the olympian/norse variety. Thor has placed me in charge of Earth and Mjolnir in his steed. I hope we can make this place better." The young god sat back down as Tony gave a look of acceptance. Tony, on the otherhand, continued to drink little by litte as his new team began introduced themselves whilst passing out a few drinks.

Tony took a slow walk from behind the bar, making a path to the window overlooking NY. A drink was in his right hand while his left arm was secured behind his back. "I bet your wondering why I brought you here over other likely candidates or why I would even attempt this. Well I believe in hope just as much as Captain America once did. Not to mention you guys remind me of the first time we all met, except we had a raging green giant after us. Look when you become an Avenger, your life will be primarily working to protect the world. You have to be willing to face danger and death daily. Now I can only tell you of what to expec and that working together can produce greatness." Tony looked back at the group, "So it's up to you if you want to go forward and i'll do my best to forge you into an Avenger. So what's it gonna be? Your choice."

Awards
Right after Falkor introduced himself, he sat down as Tony gave a look of acceptance and continued to drink little by little. Clancy had accepted a drink and took a swig. As he and the others did that, Tony took a slow walk from behind the bar, making a path to the window overlooking New York. A drink was in his right hand while his left arm was secured behind his back.

"I bet you're wondering why I brought you here over other likely candidates or why I would even attempt this.", he said. "Well, I believe in hope just as much as Captain America once did. Not to mention you guys remind me of the first time we all met, except we had a raging green giant after us. Look, when you become an Avenger, your life will be primarily working to protect the world. You have to be willing to face danger and death daily. Now, I can only tell you of what to expect and that working together can produce greatness." Tony looked back at the group, "So it's up to you if you want to go forward and I'll do my best to forge you into an Avenger. So...what's it gonna be? Your choice."

Clancy thought about this for a while and no doubt the others followed suit. After a while, Clancy said, "I'm in. However, I'll have to tell you guys this; while I may be diverse in my skills, I'm not too useful alone."

Von83194

Awards
"Drink? Anyone? I have many more." Tony said as he took a sip and cleared his throat, "So now that the family is here, excluding two other members, I bet your wondering what happened. Welp that's something you'll learn in a bit. First let's have family time. Get to know eachother. Name, fears, social security number. All that good stuff. I'll go first. I'm Tony Startk, sexy billionaire philantropist. I am also Iron Man, Sexy billionaire philantropist with guns in my hand. Now your guys turn."
Gordon sat as the others introduced themselves. From Red Mage to Falkor, he sat and listened.

He watched as Tony began to speak to them again. "I bet your wondering why I brought you here over other likely candidates or why I would even attempt this. Well I believe in hope just as much as Captain America once did. Not to mention you guys remind me of the first time we all met, except we had a raging green giant after us. Look when you become an Avenger, your life will be primarily working to protect the world. You have to be willing to face danger and death daily. Now I can only tell you of what to expect and that working together can produce greatness."

"Well, you can definitly count me in sir." You say, stepping forward. "And I was so caught up in the action, that I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Gordon Carter, but I go by Karma. I'm a mutant, grew up average, got a B.S. in Physics, and I absorb energy. Constantly. Like I'm amazed that I'm standing still right now. The walk up here was killer." He walked over to a piece of rubble on the floor, shattering it into a fine pile of sand. "That's better." He said walking back to his "spot".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back