• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

doreo503

Annihilation...Redemption
The weird thing about it, is they show the reruns of the episodes like every week and then every three weeks the'll be like have you missed the last 6 new episodes so for all of you that have missed a chance to see Aang, Sokka, and Katara in action stay tuned for Friday. I was like wtf, just show a new episode.

aburningman

Website
www.myspace.com
you but i only saw like the first 4-5 episodes and then i missed like 2 months of it so i didnt get to see any of it so yeah but i saw one a week or so ago about katara stealing a legendar water scroll from pirates i like pirates!!!!! ^.^ v AAARRRGGGGHHH

tru_blade

i think the show is really good, altho i havent watched it in a while *damn reruns* but once i know the show is showing new episodes i will watch it again....btw what was the last episode? cuz the last one i watched was when aang had to go out to get frozen frogs and he was captured and p. zuko was the masked person.....when aang finally unmasked him and found out that it was zuko i was like OMG!!!! thats is so awesome and in a way kinda cute.....*cough*..................ya...........so....

P

PIG.

I dont like it.

1. It stereotypes Chinese people
2. Its a "poser anime" (show that uses anime style because the dood wasnt creative) like Totally Spies
3. Its a Nicktoon (I WILL KILL YOU SPONGEBOB you betrayed ZIM)

S

Solariia

Its goood buts its hard to believe that goofy boy (the avatar) will save thge world

doreo503

Annihilation...Redemption
I think its good and how does it sterotype chinese people, it takes place not on earth but a world like it and it takes after ancient china or japan except with a different type of flare. Most of the people that do voiceovers are of asian decent, and they don't think it sterotypes. Or maybe they just want money?

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
It's ok and I like the action and the story and the comedy but it is so hard to understand the story if you miss just ONE episode. Oh well, it is still good and i like it:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back