• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Available for download?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH Fan Girl

Website
animeluvver.deviantart.com
Will KH BBS be available for the PSP go? i know everyone is saying its unlikely and that the go sucks, but for me that has never had a PSP but always wanted one, it was no harm for me... but i REALLY want to get KH for it and SONY even confirmed all UMD's will be available to be downloadable from the PSN store here in the USA i dont know about any other countries... I JUST want to know if it is likely or unlikely.

matt_hdo

Website
matt79.deviantart.com
well, maybe, but in the cause of latin america, we cant download the same games as USA, and we hardly use the service cause its really hard to get the fricking cards, at least you can use the the credit cards, we cant, we have to buy the PSN cards and even pay the double of what they cost, so i preffer to buy the UMD.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
We'll find out more information as we get closer to the NA release date, but don't keep your hopes up, as of now it's only UMD.

KH Fan Girl

Website
well, maybe, but in the cause of latin america, we cant download the same games as USA, and we hardly use the service cause its really hard to get the fricking cards, at least you can use the the credit cards, we cant, we have to buy the PSN cards and even pay the double of what they cost, so i preffer to buy the UMD.

But it should be then whats the effin point about the PSP go? i SERIOUSLY am gonna sue SONY XD lol not really... and I live in America not Latin America... but i am Mexican XD

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well if it doesn't come out on PSN, you could always sell your go for the 3000, or maybe by the time BBS is out in NA, the 4000 will be out.

αsiя

space coke
Never saw the point in the GO
Its not that good if you ask me
Well if you really want BBS then sell the GO
You can probably get enough money for a PSP and a game

LuxordKing

I think I have a PSPgo and I have no problems with it what so ever. (I Like It)

I think it will come out on PSN:::::::

Reason Being because:
1. Sony in America signed the contract and stated that every game in america after october 1st, 2009 will be available for both UMD and PSN.

2. It has come to my attention Japan never signed that contract to release every game on both UMD and PSN it was all up to the company making the game.

3. People say its to big(i dont think so) I has about the same amount on it as DISSIDIA PSN dissidia was 1.58gb thats roughly the same as BBS, BBS has more though but if the PSN can hold PS3 games then why not PSP.

4. Also if downloaded straight to PSPgo there would be no reason for data install so it wont take up much memory at all.

I have a good theory that it will come out on both systems I have faith Sony will stick to their word and Square will follow through they have games on PSN already so im sure it wouldn't hurt to add more.

As of now yes its only UMD but so far that has only been announced for Japan he hasn't said anything about the USA Release yet we will find out soon enough. (I hope it will come out on PSN)

Sora'sProtector

It has been said that every North American PSP game will have a UMD release and a PSN release. Sometimes the PSN release is a little later than UMD, but that should be the worse thing that happens. Just because the Japanese PSN doesn't have a game doesn't mean North American PSN won't have the game either.

KH Fan Girl

Website
I think I have a PSPgo and I have no problems with it what so ever. (I Like It)

I think it will come out on PSN:::::::

Reason Being because:
1. Sony in America signed the contract and stated that every game in america after october 1st, 2009 will be available for both UMD and PSN.

2. It has come to my attention Japan never signed that contract to release every game on both UMD and PSN it was all up to the company making the game.

3. People say its to big(i dont think so) I has about the same amount on it as DISSIDIA PSN dissidia was 1.58gb thats roughly the same as BBS, BBS has more though but if the PSN can hold PS3 games then why not PSP.

4. Also if downloaded straight to PSPgo there would be no reason for data install so it wont take up much memory at all.

I have a good theory that it will come out on both systems I have faith Sony will stick to their word and Square will follow through they have games on PSN already so im sure it wouldn't hurt to add more.

As of now yes its only UMD but so far that has only been announced for Japan he hasn't said anything about the USA Release yet we will find out soon enough. (I hope it will come out on PSN)

FINALLY! that's what i've been thinking because of the contract its legally binded so they HAVE to keep their word whether they like it or not

KH Fan Girl

Website
It has been said that every North American PSP game will have a UMD release and a PSN release. Sometimes the PSN release is a little later than UMD, but that should be the worse thing that happens. Just because the Japanese PSN doesn't have a game doesn't mean North American PSN won't have the game either.

yeah plus theirs the contract SONY signed for USA that all UMD's would be available for PSN and another it was that in japan has some type of internet reception problem...

LuxordKing

FINALLY! that's what i've been thinking because of the contract its legally binded so they HAVE to keep their word whether they like it or not

Im glad i could Help

See I have had this thought and theory in my mind ever since it was stated it was not on PSN in Japan I just knew that it wouldn't necessarily mean that would apply to us as well.

Japan has their own contract.

Ours is separate so were bound to get different results. (Hopefully)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back