• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► August 25th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained X Story Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Kingdom Hearts χ came to an end today but for the English version of Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ a new world has been made available!

Travel over to Beasts Castle to meet some interesting characters.

Story Update! (Aug. 25)

We have added 25 story quests to the game! 
Make your way to “The Beast's Castle” from story quest 426!

A castle cursed by a powerful enchantress ―― 
What trouble awaits the player in the new world?

Also, you can collect an Orichalcum by completing the new story quests and strengthen your Keyblade! 
Our story will continue, so stay tuned for more updates!

Thank you for playing KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained χ!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Already got the new Keyblade!

CqspvfeVYAAtPEc.jpg

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Same costume, same level, are you me?

I always found it silly how fast Divine Rose evolves, there is nothing to look forward to for 20+ levels now.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Well, after getting all that Orichalcum from prior updates and getting mats throughout the stages, it was gonna be a fast leveler. Just not to max yet, mine is at +16 after clearing all the new stages. I look forward to its material mission and the Adamantite ones. At the least I can snag 2 more Adamantite to go towards Lady Luck's next level.

Also, guess the next batch of missions will continue in the Castle for a while. I do wish they'd lay off the Minute Bombs though...so annoying. Wonder what we'll get with tomorrow's new Draw? We're between Epics, so probably more SA Bonus ones. Will give me time to get more Medals before the next Epic Draw. Especially since we're nearing day 150, which grants a bonus 500 Jewels. I'll take those over Titles, honestly.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I love how in this update, Beast thinks that we're a monster. It's similar to how Sora once thought Merlin was a Heartless and Donald thought Marluxia was a Heartless. LOL.

I knew that Beast was one of our soul brothers for a reason!

Muke

whatever
Awards
I really enjoyed this Story Update and I am happy that we finally got BC.

By the way, has anyone else found the secret passages/rooms in the Quests? Or are those Glitches, lol

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I did. In the Beast's room (or on your way there, I think), the third platform that you see heading towards the door (that's furthest away from you when you start the quest) can be jumped on so you can get everything from the other platforms that you see but can't jump on, if that makes sense.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I did. In the Beast's room (or on your way there, I think), the third platform that you see heading towards the door (that's furthest away from you when you start the quest) can be jumped on so you can get everything from the other platforms that you see but can't jump on, if that makes sense.
No, no, no, not that one. You know how in some levels the screen is black on the right side? I managed to get into those black "walls" and found a chest and some materials. And that in 4Qs or so, but I don't remember which. I can check later

Chocobo

Nailed the 25 levels on 2 hours

sigh
I guess there's another 2 week wait for anything else

supersonicfa

Awards
also 9 new medals coming tomorrow, and next weel it's the anniversary of the game, so we will get a commemorative illustred medal, that's for sure. XD

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Y'all wanna know what the 9 medals are?

Illustrated Ventus
5* Illustrated Aerith
6* Illustrated Aerith
5* Rock Titan
6* Rock Titan
5* Ice Titan
6* Ice Titan
5* Hydra
6* Hydra

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I'm so glad I can't beat Ava still to even do this :)) But yeah, I am looking forward to a new world when I can lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back