• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

At the End of KHII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Rate the final world's storyplays

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow, that's lovely. How long did it take you to complete it all up?

RikusGaurdian

The world that never was was like a soap opera. You don't find out the secrets and mysteries of the whole game until the very end. But thats what made it enjoyable.

The world that never was was like a soap opera. You don't find out the secrets and mysteries of the whole game until the very end. But thats what made it enjoyable.

But unlike a soap opera you were oblivious to most aspects of the storyline, and there wasn't any half-assed romance stirred in.

jakers141 said:
Yes! thats what I mean! but the last boss was quite lame. I beat him once without him landing a single hit

Try not to double post, and what boss are you referring to?

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
The final world was pretty interesting, but I didn't really obsess over it. Stupid Shadows were everywhere! I'd have to agree it was sorta like a soap opera without the dramatic music. Didn't really take me long to beat it, but with every boss fight I thought I was gonna die cause I thought he looked tough, but was sadly mistaken.

Good place to level up Final though.

True_Darkness

I enjoyed the ending to KH2; however, I'd have prefered to have fought all the organization members, who were still alive at that point, tampering with other worlds rather than fighting revived Disney villains with the exception of Hades and Jafar who seem to be too powerful to be able to kill permanently.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Good world, but damnit, the KH team still persists with their long-as-hell final boss battles

Macabre

Gold Member
I beat Xemnas in one go.

The World That Never Was is awesome because of the BGM,lol.

The ending was O.K I guess....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back