• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Assassin's Creed: Conquistadas [ An Assassin's Creed RP Prequel by Ziz ]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Author's Note: I remembered how ST made an Assassin's Creed fan-fiction back then but how no one seemed to have reviewed him. So I decided to do my own just for fun and to see if ST is determined enough to renew his own fan-fiction (or at least) get starting that amazing role-play of his again from the back-burner. For him and to make a difference from many an Assassin's Creed fan-fiction stories, I decided to have this be the predecessor to ST's role-play. Enjoy.

A S S A S S I N ' S
C R E E D
Conquistidas

Prologue:

My fellow Templar brothers, his shadow follow our every step. He murdered many of our brothers back in our wars against the Saracens in Granada. Now it looks like he's decided to follow us here to Cuba. Some say the Devil created him. I say we send him to his maker.
- quoted from an unknown Templar commander
In 1511 A.D., the Templar knights invaded and conquered the island of Cuba. Wherever they marched, brutality and repression followed. They believed the wide, open expanses of the Atlantic Ocean would protect them from death by the hands of their greatest foe. They were wrong. For he had spent his life in darkness and shadow, bringing the corrupt and powerful down to their knees and just like that, he disappeared into legend. His friends and allies knew him as Shahbaz. His victims never knew him at all and now he has crossed thousands of miles from the Old World to destroy the last remainingTemplars.

Last edited:

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: Assassin's Creed: Conquests

Normally I would badger you about detail and expansion but you set out to make it short, consice, and effective. It completes that wonderfully.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

Even though you could of made the length of the prolouge a bit more longer, or so to speak, but its still effective. I do hope the first chapter will be longer XD.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

Well, umm . . . it's a nice opener, lol

Kinda needs a bit more though.

A

Azrael

[FONT=&quot]A S S A S S I N ' S
C R E E D
C O N Q U I S T I D A S
Episode 001

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot] It was my first time here in Cuba and after hearing the so many stories about the island, I expected something a little different rather than more of the usual. Habana was no different than the cities I've visited back in the Old World; same buildings, same people and definitely same feel. Just like in Granada, the morning sun comes up and everyone wakes up from their beds and head out to the shops in Habana's farmer's market which always seem to be busy. Not like that those local Jewish merchants complained about it; they loved swindling the citizens and local Indians of their possessions nor do I blame them for doing it, an idiot can fool a person so why not make a lucrative career out of it? It is a cold truth that everyone must accept, even someone with idealistic aspirations like myself and my brothers.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I would've done something about it but I remembered the tenets of the Creed. Hide in plain sight. I am to remain unseen if I wished to succeed to assassinate the target. And never compromise the brotherhood. My actions can not bring harm to all. The merchants were evil people indeed and I was no friend, I would murder them all if I had the chance but I made a promise to the grand master Niccolo Machiavelli and my brothers. A promise that I would kill the remaining Templars that escaped my brothers in the Old World. It was vital that I remain in the shadows, away from the attention of the local guards, at least until the time is right and the assassination targets of my hidden blades reveal themselves to me and my Eagle vision.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Speaking of which, as I look down and continue the look out for any sign of my targets, I heard some commotion and I turned my head. Beyond the farmer's market was its infamous harbor, serving as a stop-point for ships coming in from ports in Spain, Hispaniola and San Juan. Some locals, I see, are curious as they go towards the docks, earning the attention of the heralds who called in the guards to and block the entrance and that they did, preventing the crowds from advancing any further to the ships that have docked. What's all the hub bub? I found it unusual that they came; in other occasions, the commoners always came to bid outsiders welcome and the guards couldn't care less about it but not now at this moment. Hm. I wondered. It looks suspicious enough to me that I decide that it was something worth checking out. Who knows? The Templars that I have been ordered to kill might as well be inside that ship.

As master Niccolo told me once in Tangiers prior to my departure, Don't forget these words.
[/FONT] Laa shay'a waqi'un moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine. Remembering his words and my mind left curious of what laid beyond, I performed a Leap of Faith, jumping from the very edge of my viewpoint and landing immediately within seconds on hay resting atop an abandoned wagon down below, conveniently left for me. It was a good thing I bribed those Indian farmers and it only cost me several dozen florins to get the wagon. I climb out of the wagon and see that there were very few people left in the marketplace, I supposed the rest went back to their respective homes or went to the docks. At least I can find out about those ships and see if those men that I've been asked to hunt are there. I spot some white-robed monks walk past me, coincidentally going in the same way I was heading: the Habana dockyard.

Stroke of fate? Coincidence? I cared little which one was it; something tells me I was going to kill tonight.

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]​

Last edited:

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Nice! >:3 Let the slaughtering begin! Also, will the next chapters be longer?

A

Azrael

As long as I can't let them without the servers fucking me over. If I type over a certain limit, I lose everything.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Fantastic! Excellent! Superb!

^^ Very nice Ziz!

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
You wanted critique, so here it goes:

DESCRIBE. No really, description is everything. Try to make us feel like we're there. How does preforming a leap of faith feel?

NARRATIVE. It seems like the man is writting a book, or is he speaking from first person? Pick one. I don't think people, or atleast me, think like "speaking of which". That's a personal opinion, but if that's what you prefer.

Other than that you're all set, but the main thing is to expand upon your ideas.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
This is good, definitely setting up to be a very well done fanfic. As previous statements said, it could be a tad longer, but what you have seems to be going well. Room for improvement, but so does everyone's work.

Sunny seems to have gotten down the style, so I am just going to say what I think as far as plot goes.

It's great to see you utilize techniques from the game, but don't feel restricted to just what the game had. Leap of Faith, Eagle Vision, blending in with the monks. All good stuff to use, but add in your own unique elements as well.

And as for our main character, give him some personality? All I saw when reading this was an Altair-esque assassin. I prefer AC2 where they gave the protagonist an identity. But then again, this is just personal opinion, nothing more or less. Sometimes leaving the main character's identity in the shadows can be a good thing.

Look forward to more, and hope you figure out this problem that prevents you from longer chapters.

A

Azrael

[FONT=&quot]A S S A S S I N ' S
C R E E D
C O N Q U I S T I D A S
[/FONT]

YouTube - Assassin's creed Soundtrack: Acre underworld

[FONT=&quot]Episode 002[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
Laa shay'a waqi'un moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.

Shahbaz Mohamed remembered Niccolo Machiavelli, the Assassin's grand master and his mentor, chanting the Assassin's Creed to him at his official initiation held at Tangiers. It's been years, no even decades but Shahbaz remembered it like it happened yesterday. He was told by Niccolo and Ezio, Paola and La Volpe, his allies from his native Fiorenze, that nothing in face value can be deemed true until proven so and everything is permitted as long as an Assassin succeeds in terminating his or her target in the end. He swore to them that he would remember those words as long as he was alive to live by its three simple tenets.

Stay your Blade from the Flesh of the Innocent.

After all, the goal that all true Assassins strive for is to ensure peace. The brotherhood believed that the assassinations of corrupt public officials would bring down all illusions set during the history of mankind, allowing the truth to reveal itself to all humans. Only then can peace occur and a true sense of security can be returned to the people, left ignorant and fooled by the illusions. Innocents and civilian bystanders were not to be murdered, no matter what the circumstances are. Shahbaz knew from first hand experience how annoying people can get and how easy it was to take out a weapon and kill them but he knew better not to tarnish the Order's good name or have him exposed to the guard. Reason why he decided to blend in with monks; no one in their right mind would harass a monk or an assassin that they believe is another monk.

Hide in Plain Sight.

He was to remain unseen until the right moment and so far, Shahbaz has been succeeding. The locals took a gander at him and assumed him to be just another curious monk and so left the monks and him alone. They found themselves outside the entrance into the docks, crowded to the sides by dozens of curious onlookers and access blocked by the guards. Usually, Shahbaz would've pulled out his blades and attacked them though on the other hand, he didn't want to risk anything. He wanted to go on that ship and see the contents inside and that would be difficult if he blew his target so he remained calm and waited for the guards to grant him and the monks through. As he expected from them, the guards suspected nothing and allowed him and the monks access to the ship much to the crowd's detriment. Successful in gaining entrance, Shahbaz parted ways from the monks and ran up the wooden pier towards the ship. He jumped up, landing on the sides, and started climbing up the ship while remembering more of Niccolo's words.

Never Compromise the Brotherhood.

Those words meant that his actions are not to bring harm to the others. Should one fail in his or her assigned missions and is captured by the enemy, one must never commit an action that can lead to the destruction of his or her fellow brothers and sisters by that very same foe. All adherent followers of the Creed were to acknowledge and follow this most important tenet. Shahbaz had the luck of being the sole known Assassin assigned to the New World, his actions could be traced to him and him only. And this time around, the Templars were the ones hunted down by the lone Assassins i.e. him. He relished that thought as he climbed all the way up and took a gander around, he discovered the two men that he was hunting for...

Last edited:
A

Azrael

I love this . <3

As should all and many others who have yet to read.

I love how you explain the Assassin's code or tenets. Its amazing killer. Keep writing

It'll be more amazing as the assassination target's identities identify themselves.

EDIT: New chapter coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back