• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
This a show where the host, Jeff Foxworthy, ask grown adults questions that would be asked to kids ranged from the 1st grade to the 5th grade. If anyone has seen it then you know what I'm talking about. Where I'm trying to get is, those questions are hard, I mean I sometimes have trouble answering the questions myself. Does anyone else think that some questions are are not taught in 1st through 5th grade?

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
I used to think they just got retard adults who couldn't answer 5th grade questions.

In reality, it's that shit you learn for a test, forget after that, and never need to know later in life. Hence, it is actually pretty hard.

antiformkeyblade

never betray. never.
i believe that those are the reasons that people love him. its the same for a lot of famous people though. Paris Hilton being on of them. if people didnt like what they where doing, then they wouldn't be famous and have all that money i suppose.

*IslandPrincess*

ì thought that we were talking about the show not paris hilton or how gay Jeff Foxworthy acts and to get back on with the show i agree the questions are hard but then again my sister didnt know what a trapazoid was :/ she thought it was some 3D figure well that goes to show how smart she is :)

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
Where are walruses native to?

"walruses are native to the arctic, true or false"
was the question, I'd say its easier than "where are they native to"

something I never learned in second grade was how many teaspoons are in a tablespoon.
Its harder probably for these adults because they took the clases so many years ago. I was watching this show with my parents last night and they didn't have a clue, but being still in middle school(8th grade), the elementary school material is still fresh in my mind(that is to say, I can recall the info easier than an adult)

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
"walruses are native to the arctic, true or false"
was the question, I'd say its easier than "where are they native to"

something I never learned in second grade was how many teaspoons are in a tablespoon.
Its harder probably for these adults because they took the clases so many years ago. I was watching this show with my parents last night and they didn't have a clue, but being still in middle school(8th grade), the elementary school material is still fresh in my mind(that is to say, I can recall the info easier than an adult)
I would have to say true!!!!!1

Yeah, would lose. I mean I would of forgot, on math questions but as for science,history,english. They stick in my head more than math.

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
i have watched mainly b/c im gullible to FOX's marketing scheme. ill watch anything thats on after american idol. except for when that "th wedding bells" show premeires. god how i wont watch that.....but i like to see the contestants act like retards......"umm...i think mexico has a bigger border along the us than canada"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back