• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are you guys going to Wait?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you wait until it comes out in English?

• Yes

Votes: 40 67.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 32.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JakandRatchet79

I don't even have a PSP, so I have to wait. But even if I did have one, I would still wait. I want to be able to understand the game. And I'm not gonna spoil myself, either. No matter how tempting it'll be....

Gram

Banned
Awards
hell yeah im waiten, ive even been avioden this section so not to spoil myself XP
[cant remember if i posted here yet]

Birnax

No. I won't be geting the english version when it released in North America; since I'll already own the japanese version. Theres no point in being the same thing twice.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Yes, I'm sure, but there's nothing like playing and hearing it yourself, while understanding it as well.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
I don't have a PSP, so who knows. Which is the best for hacking overall/won't kill my wallet?

jdeib963

NO WAY IM WAITING!!! SO PSYCHED!!! FOR ALL YOU GUYS WHO WANT IT CLICK MY SIG AND BUY IT NOW!!!!

I cannot wait to see who Vanitas is!!!

Chad92

Vanitas' identity is going to be hard to avoid for the people who are going to wait.It's just a simple picture or an idiot making a topic with all caps that'll spoil it.

Ventus182

I don't know. I wait this game for 3/4 years. Probably someone gonna do a Patch with some Cut scenes in English.
I'll try to wait.

MeggieKeyblader

Vanitas' identity is going to be hard to avoid for the people who are going to wait.It's just a simple picture or an idiot making a topic with all caps that'll spoil it.

I know!!! I fear that's going to happen so I'm probably just gonna not look up anything KH-related until it comes out in English.

I'm gonna try hard not to spoil the plot for myself, but we'll see how that goes. xD Especially because some of my friends are spoiling stuff for themselves. Maybe I'll just watch the Secret Ending.

It's been, like, 3 years of waiting. I guess I can wait a few more months... :23::23::23:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back