• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are you going to be one of those people?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora16

Are you going to be waiting at night til the stores open, to buy the game? I wonder if the games will be sold out. Does anyone know what the cost is right now?

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sora16 said:
Are you going to be waiting at night til the stores open, to buy the game? I wonder if the games will be sold out. Does anyone know what the cost is right now?
I'm gonna wait til midnight like I did for the sixth Harry Potter book! Are you from America or England? In England, it's gonna cost £29.99.

D

Dexter

I asked the manager in my Gamestop an he said there going to open the stores in 12:00 AM Midnight becuase the game is just that popular an anticipated! But really I don't know becuase Gamestop is like an Half Hour drive, from where I live. So I don't know how to get my dad in the middle of the night to drive me to Gamestop? Yeah but I reserved the game so I can wake up real early to pick it up....~Ya for pre -ordering~!!! ^<^!

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
ill be sitting at my bed playing my kh ost while watching for the countdown till kh2 is relese.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Note to self never say WEEE again ... but I can't resist KH2! I read the sixth Harry Potter book for an hour and went to sleep. I didn't have any sleep before ... but now I WILL get some sleep before KH2 coming out.

E

Eclipse

well some (most) stores won't get their shipment until later that day. chances are they are not gonna open up at midnight because i know even with popular games that most won't get their shipment until the afternoon of the 29th

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
I am preodering from this site most likely, still haven't done it...

Stores will probably get it on the 29th, so Im ordering

riku7244

i preorder but am that big of a nut where i want to be one of the frist so i will be waiting at store till they get it

innerlight

Yes 24hrs a day with the greatest game ever. I have already started through part 1 again, I need to get my fingures ready for organization bashing in part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back