• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are You Afraid Of The Dark! I Have Episodes!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
I remember watching this show on Nickolodeon on Saturday nights when I was about 6, those were good times

Haruko

I just watched the music video and it brings back memories. One thing I really liked about Are You Afraid Of The Dark was the intro, even if it was short. One the episodes that I remember the most is the one with the make-up compact, I don't remember the plot though.

~Leo~

.... I used to be scared of this show, I would nightmares if I saw like 5 minutes of an episode. Lol, that was a LONG time ago.

snowdog said:
:D Haven't seen that in years, it always used to be the last thing on Nickelodeon at night!
True snowdog,
I remember trying to stay up watch it! Then only watching half the episode because it was to scary, lol. However these days it doesn't even scare me :D

Sora Ultima

Vexond#15 said:
I remember watching this show on Nickolodeon on Saturday nights when I was about 6, those were good times
Same here. I was scared of some of those episodes lol. There was an episode when these kids get some kind of cursed comic book and the villian in the comicbook somehow jumps out of the comic book(?) and turns people into these zombies that drool blue spit??!!lol:D Although a while ago, I saw an episode and it wasnt scary at all. I still like that show.

Haruko

Sora Ultima said:
Same here. I was scared of some of those episodes lol. There was an episode when these kids get some kind of cursed comic book and the villian in the comicbook somehow jumps out of the comic book(?) and turns people into these zombies that drool blue spit??!!lol:D Although a while ago, I saw an episode and it wasnt scary at all. I still like that show.

That makes see how overdone and cheesy they were, I didn't realize it at time. I still liked the show ,nonetheless. :p

Josiah

Quarian Power!
OMG!!...wow, that DID bring back memrories!...but that video STILL scares me, at the age of 16!...it freaked me out when i was like 6. but i really did luv that show...i would wait all week, than saturday night...the are you afraid of the dark showdown, lol.

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
Sora Ultima said:
I remeber that episode. That was a looooooooong time ago.

The M.C.

JTTW
oh yeah, i think i remember seeing that while i was looking at the "guide" option on tv. but i dont think i ever watched it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back