• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are prosthetics an advantage to athletes?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RueLi

Website
dnangelsora.deviantart.com
Last edited:
Awards
Website
sites.google.com
I think that these people don't have a certain limb on their body. I'd rather have all four limbs and be a worse athlete than miss one and be a better athlete.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
If it's really good, then it might give you an advantage. Of course, I'm not gonna go get my legs run over by a semi just to get prosthetics.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
As an athlete myself, I'd rather know that I earned my accomplishments by means of hardwork than prosthetics or steroids.

I personally would think it to be a disadvantage for the most part, but sometimes it can be beneficially for an athlete.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
If the prosthetic is doing all the work, the person really hasn't accomplished anything.

About Tiger, there is a lot more to golf than just vision. He is on an extremely strict diet and exercise so his body stays in perfect form.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I'd hardly say it's a massive advantage, given how complex (or simple) prosthetic limbs can be, on top of the fact that they first have to lose a limb to get a prosthetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back