• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

are goofy and donald goners

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NachDarkOne

You did:
bbs_scan.jpg

Lol yeah thought i did, and thanks for verifying it

UrbanQuattrus

I think it's possible that they would make Riku and Kairi into Sora's support characters, but I don't think it's likely that Donald and Goofy would get anything less than a major role in the story, and I doubt they would want to write a whole B Plot just for those two.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
I think it's possible that they would make Riku and Kairi into Sora's support characters, but I don't think it's likely that Donald and Goofy would get anything less than a major role in the story, and I doubt they would want to write a whole B Plot just for those two.

Yeah I don't think it would be the same without Sora, Donald and Goofy...

They work so well together and they are amazing at keeping Sora more positive, at times he's nearly lost it completely but they helped Sora pull it together...

Im not sure that Sora would open up as much if we had Riku and Kairi, you know how people can act differently around different people. I mean Sora's competitive streak would come out and as Riku said "You've always pushed me as I've always pushed you." Also he would want to look "Like a total sap" infront of Riku so he wouldn't appear to casre as much for others as he does now...
Then he'd also feel he'd have to be strong for Kairi's sake so I think he'd keep his feelings pretty much bottled up which would make Sora a less like-able and harder to connect with character.

The magical thing about Kingdom Hearts that I have yet to find with anyother game is the character can appear to have real emotions and they really do take you along on the journey with them.

redprint

Donald and Goofy as goners..?
No, it wouldn't be the same anymore w/out them.

Dunno if they're all playable in BBS or 358/2 Days (I suck at latest informations), but I think they still got some big part to play. Yah, not only our pretty trio have their past.

As for KH3... I doubt all the fighting charas are only SE's charas. It wouldn't be fair for Disney, no? And I don't really like the idea of Riku and Kairi being kidnapped and separated from Sora again. Cliche.

Sanchay

Website
shastrix.com
Well to me Donald was never helpful.
You have it backwards, my friend. It was GOOFY who was never helpful. (I'm kidding, but he was never helpful for ME.)

As for my opinions on whether Donald/Goofy are going to show up... Yes, but later. You start out with SKR and gain DG(M?) after certain events take place. I have a feeling it's going to revolve a lot more around which characters you ahve to which events, etc. Like before a boss battle, there will be a popup that informs you that you need, say, Kairi in the party to perform a certain limit move or something, if you can get what I'm trying to say... >>;

mock0

in Kh3 I highely doubt riku or karia will be sidekicks at all. I kind of think kh3 will be like bbs but im not sure about donald or goofy i think we will see them in the game and maybe the next kh they will be sidekicks

super2j

well i kinda like the idea of resident evil 4 for ps2, wer after u beat the game u got back and do things as a different character and if there are two seperate parties ex. (sora, donald, goofy),( mickey, riku, kira) then i would like to come back after i beat thegame and play as there group in there parts of the story. And i am pretty sure SE has no problems with letting u play different charecters on account of bbs, 365/2, and the riku thing from khCOM. weird but fun playing as mickey, so much quicker in jumps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back