• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

are goofy and donald goners

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

super2j

Well basically the point of kh is to follow the adventures of Sora(obviously) and also Riku and Kiari, i mean it all started with them wanting to have an adventure. So now Riku is back and even if it was temperary Kiari used the key blade, and at the end of the last game all three wer looking at a letter from the king(maybe a mission). So my thought is riku and kiari will take the places of Donald and Goofy. It has some holes in it because, them all having keybades doesnt make sora very special(who knows maybe the keyblades may tern into a key wand for kiari ). but ur thoughts on it would be nice.:thumbup:

DanceMacabre

What might work is 2 seperate stories. one for Mickey, Donald and Goofy, the other for Sora, Riku and Kairie.
Remember, its not necessary for them to follow a attack, defense and magic formula for the 3 main characters, im sure theyll come up with something innovative enough

afrobutt

Silver Member
Donald and Goofy won't be in BBS or 385/2, but they are in Coded.

I'm guessing Donald/Goofy and Kairi/Riku will probably switch off as party members in KH3.

They're gonna be in Coded? I don't remember seeing anything about that.

and I imagine u're right, and we'll have a FFVI sorta party system. ...but im still pissed Kairi has a keyblade >.<;

NachDarkOne

Donald and Goofy won't be in BBS or 385/2, but they are in Coded.

I'm guessing Donald/Goofy and Kairi/Riku will probably switch off as party members in KH3.

Hmm I beleive you are wrong i sware somewhere in a fanmitsu i saw donald in it was in bbs part of the issue (though hes not in his same cloths and is in different cloths) so i think donald and goofy will be in bbs.. Big part? probly not .. Playable? probly not

Also i agree it will probly be a switch off thing.

^ person above me lol yeah kairi with a keyblade is weirdness but hey you never know maybe she will turn from girly girl to awesome kick ass girl

Last edited:

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
What might work is 2 seperate stories. one for Mickey, Donald and Goofy, the other for Sora, Riku and Kairie.
Remember, its not necessary for them to follow a attack, defense and magic formula for the 3 main characters, im sure theyll come up with something innovative enough
Mmm, I don't know if it'd be the same, I like Donald and Goofy they lighten the mood up a lot. They were good for keeping Sora's sprits high. What I think might happen is they just pick Sora abd Riku up, Riku will go off with the King and Sora Donald and Goofy will go off somwhere else, then I think their paths will cross serveral times and most likley at the end. As for Kairi, hmmm I guess it kinda sucks that she's being left out of it, who knows, maybe she'll stow away in the gummi ship and they'll be forced to bring her along....

Sexy Angel
i wouldnt doubt a possibility that Kiari/Riku gets kidnapped and you have to go rescue them in KH3... if there is one...

K

kingdomfighter5

im guessing that you can change your party like in final fantasy I would have sora, kairi and donald yes that is a beast team.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Well to me Donald was never helpful. I don't think Kairi should have got a Keyblade but hey SE's mistake not mine. I think it would be best if you could have all of them and interchange them at a save point, your gummi ship, or during play like in Kotor. Like Sora would be the all around character you use, Riku would be the character that could go all out on heartless bosses, Goofy would be the power house that would be the opposite of Kairi's speed and weakness, and Donald could be used in fights that required a large use of magic. Sorta how Tidus, Kamari, Auron, Rikku, and Lu Lu (Yes I spelled it wrong or at least I think I did) in FF10 were useful in some situations.

Riku Fan1415

Sora would be the all around character you use, Riku would be the character that could go all out on heartless bosses, Goofy would be the power house that would be the opposite of Kairi's speed and weakness, and Donald could be used in fights that required a large use of magic. Sorta how Tidus, Kamari, Auron, Rikku, and Lu Lu (Yes I spelled it wrong or at least I think I did) in FF10 were useful in some situations.

No, you didn't spell the black mage's name wrong, but yeah, that theory sounds possible.
Maybe like

Sora-Tidus
(quick and fast warriors)

Donald-Lu Lu
(mages)

Goofy-Auron
(tough warriors)

Riku-Kimahri
(able to use bad guy's power)

Kairi-Yuna
(weak for attacks but a pro in healing)

safire inthe sky

that would be pretty cool, I would really like it if we had all of them, and then got to choose which people we wanted in our party. I really liked that about final fantasy, it would be nice to incorporate that into kingdom hearts too.

Roxas151

Donald and Goofy are very essiential parts to Sora's character in his adventures as he is always willing to fight for his friends including Donald and Goofy as they have been through to much for him to just ditch them. Riku will most likely be with the King as they share a special bond if they are on a adventure together. It would be cool that if they meet up in their advetures over the game that you can have Mickey join your party on some occasions and Riku on others. Kairi most likely will be on the sidelines again unless she has some disney princess power or something. I think she can just wield a keyblade because of her heart as I don't see her as the combat type of girl but this is a Square Disney game so it won't suprise me if she gets some female ass kicking time.

shadywinters

Awards
Well basically the point of kh is to follow the adventures of Sora(obviously) and also Riku and Kiari, i mean it all started with them wanting to have an adventure. So now Riku is back and even if it was temperary Kiari used the key blade, and at the end of the last game all three wer looking at a letter from the king(maybe a mission). So my thought is riku and kiari will take the places of Donald and Goofy. It has some holes in it because, them all having keybades doesnt make sora very special(who knows maybe the keyblades may tern into a key wand for kiari ). but ur thoughts on it would be nice.:thumbup:

I doubt it, but they might switch off as party members. It would b cool.

NachDarkOne

they can replace Goofy with Riku cause that is cool, but they cant replace Donald.

Not like it matters and not like they really help any besides like potions, but for me goofy was more awesome and helped out more.. just my penny worth of thoughts i guess

D

Dexter

Donald and Goofy won't be in BBS

Hmm I beleive you are wrong i sware somewhere in a fanmitsu i saw donald in it was in bbs part of the issue (though hes not in his same cloths and is in different cloths) so i think donald and goofy will be in bbs..

You did:
bbs_scan.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back