• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

AR MAX Codes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima-Sora

Hi guys, this is my first thread but anyway, I have a bunch of codes for the MAX but I was wondering if anybody had some codes that could make Card Sora or Dice Sora go into the Drive Menu as a Drive Form. Also it would be cool if someone could give me the code to turn Donald and Goofy into the Rock Titan (like I saw on youtube). Or if someone could just give me a really cool code I don't have yet that'd be so awesome of you and I thank you in advance, remember though I have a large number of the AR MAX codes already. So if I don't use yours I probably have it already, THANKS.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
there are so many threads like this its pathetic.....

Ultima-Sora

I'll take your word for it guys, thanks. It's just that I play KH2 like everyday, and honestly it's getting kinda boring, and I thought maybe playing it a little differently with codes might be a little more fun ya'know?

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com
i play it most days and i dont have AR MAX i kinda wish i do.. so i just keep playing the game over again. ive pretty much memorized the whole game

GOT IT MEMORIZED?

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
I need to lighten up? Wow, and all this time, I thought I was a nice guy

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
laxtory: don't listen to them, u r a nice guy
just listen to your ex-master

by the way, wanna fight in pokemon?

Last edited:

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
not to be an @$$ but yeah you should look around before posting another thread. There is a sticky thread called Ar Max Codes and you can also check out my rated thread linked in my sig.

Ultima-Sora

Yeah, but didn't I just say I HAVE most of the codes. I already got the ones you have on that link. I want things that I've seen on youtube like how to make Donald and Goofy the Rock Titan, etc.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
you should try to pm those people that post the videos. Many will send you the code if you ask nicely :)

Ultima-Sora

I tried Microsoft994 but, if I could just get the codes it would be a lot easier. It's just to much work to pick every code I want out one by one, by one, by one, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back