• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua's outfit changed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Why did Disney even allow this? I do like the sex appeal, but should kids be exposed to this kind of stuff? Is Nomura just asking for an angry mob of parents saying "YOU POISONED OUR KIDS MINDS WITH TRASH!!!!!! WE ARE GOING TO KILL YOU NOW!!!!!!"?

Last edited:

i eat dark

Why did Disney even allow this? I do like the sex appeal, but should kids be exposed to this kind of stuff? Is Nomura just asking for an angry mob of parents saying "YOU POISONED OUR KIDS MIND WITH TRASH!!!!!! WE ARE GOING TO KILL YOU NOW!!!!!!"?

oh now thats just stupid -.-
i mean its only her back!!!!
theres nothing wrong with it, theres no need to make a big deal.
i would understand if they overdo it by showing more of her boobs or ass but her back! -.- thats nothing

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
it problely got diffticult to animate after a while....her skirt thingie, that is. It used ta be a really long obi of sorts but they changed it to look more like a short curtin (no jk, seriously...)

square's done this a few time- when something becomes tedious to animate F-B-F, the change the character desgin or cut it out (like how the cut tifa's hair length and more or less cut nanaki out of the complication >.< )

Why did Disney even allow this? I do like the sex appeal, but should kids be exposed to this kind of stuff? Is Nomura just asking for an angry mob of parents saying "YOU POISONED OUR KIDS MIND WITH TRASH!!!!!! WE ARE GOING TO KILL YOU NOW!!!!!!"?

nah- compaired with the other skits you see now a days, it's nothin.even if they added characters like the cloud of darkness, fran or kuja (you know why XDDD) kh will always be kiddie to everyone else.

i mean, now a days, kids as young as 4 has already seen their first blood and guts movie and there are third graders who have things like GTA *insert number* and resident evil 5 on their christmas list...
Tis the era we live...

in otherwords- i think kh could offard a little sex appeal in the games (or atleast the effing manga!!) with out the soccar moms of the world blowing a gasket...

Last edited:

SunsetSeeker_2.0

Website
www.animealliance.forumotion.net
Sex appeal. By the time the game's out, she'll be in a bikini. I could see that happening in Lilo & Stitch's world anyways. (cause, given the recent evidence, Hawaii will be in it)

please, God, let her be in a bathing suit *drools*
they'll probably use crappy American censoring on it when it comes to America, though <=(

Sora1915

Bronze Member
it problely got diffticult to animate after a while....her skirt thingie, that is. It used ta be a really long obi of sorts but they changed it to look more like a short curtin (no jk, seriously...)

square's done this a few time- when something becomes tedious to animate F-B-F, the change the character desgin or cut it out (like how the cut tifa's hair length and more or less cut nanaki out of the complication >.< )
I think her skirt...thing looks pretty much the same >>; Honestly before last month all e had were crappy pictures of her anyway :/ It's hard to tell sometimes.....

please, God, let her be in a bathing suit *drools*
they'll probably use crappy American censoring on it, though <=(
Ariel ONLY wears a freaking bra so why would they edit her wearing a bikini?

Ramenz

oooh lala~
HAHA.
Are you sure Hawaii will be in BBS? I just saw Ven in a Summon Limit with Stitch.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Ariel ONLY wears a freaking bra so why would they edit her wearing a bikini?/QUOTE]

b/c that's how she originally appears in the movie.
plus, SHE'S A MERMAID! what else could she wear?
I know, but if Dinsey can make a character wearing only a bra then why would they have a problem with another character wearing a bikini is all I meant.....I mean even if her boobs are bigger then she wears a bigger top xD
oooh lala~
HAHA.
Are you sure Hawaii will be in BBS? I just saw Ven in a Summon Limit with Stitch.
People think that since Sticth ahs his normal appearance and has a ukulele Hawaii will be involved. I'm not sure though, I mean it could just be the summon and stuff. Or maybe they will show him arriving ina scene but that's it since it really doesn't look like Hawaii is playable at all >>;

Khaki45

Ariel ONLY wears a freaking bra so why would they edit her wearing a bikini?/QUOTE]

b/c that's how she originally appears in the movie.
plus, SHE'S A MERMAID! what else could she wear?

Lol thats very true

nah- compaired with the other skits you see now a days, it's nothin.even if they added characters like the cloud of darkness, fran or kuja (you know why XDDD) kh will always be kiddie to everyone else.

in otherwords- i think kh could offard a little sex appeal in the games (or atleast the effing manga!!) with out the soccar moms of the world blowing a gasket...

Final Fantasy doesnt have the disney factor in it so its doesn't seem that bad. Its not worth gettin mad over, but it is somewhat risque for KINGDOM HEARTS at least, the slit practically stops at her butt.

Abbot

...Did Aqua's keyblade change again? I think the hilt-guard, or whatever it's called, is a bit different.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Think about it. How many disturbed people out there do you think there are who would pull some stunt like this? Majority of them probably would have given her even less clothing, but they wouldn't get away with it. To me the 'new' image looks like the skin was painted over.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
To be honest if this was a real change I would be more upset about the crappy job they did. That one blue strap that was left across her back looks like it's not supposed to be there and it kind of I guess looks uneven and lumpy. I would also think with the back really being that low, that if she bent over we would see ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back