• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Aqua's confesion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Braxyn

I wrote this in three hours after I read some fanfics that made me want to Vomit. It wasn't that they were badly writed (btw it was none of them off here, I am still reading those). Moreso that they didnt have depth and was full of preteen writing cliches. Well it was me being bored and actually reading a fanfic (Misty and Ash to be precise) to the point where I was like I can write somthing like this. I hope everyone enjoys this. Tell me your honest opinion. If i can be harsh about others work then you have every right to be harsh with me.

“Terra”! Aqua called out to Terra as he walked out of the castle gate into the training grounds.
Aqua had been tailing Terra since he left his room to do his usual late night magic training out at the grounds. She had wanted to talk to him in private all day, but couldn’t manage it with master Eraqus and Ventus interrupting them each time. She knew that now was the only opportunity to get him alone. Aqua had followed him one night and ever since would come every so often to admire him work diligently on his magic, something he wasn’t well at.
Terra turned around in response to his name and watched as Aqua walk up to him. He wasn’t all to surprise to see her there at all. He had noticed her in the shadows one night while doing his usual meditating training, feeling her light shower him in the darkness of the night. Ever since then he would always feel her presence, her light, whenever she was around. Making Terra put a little bit more of an extra effort into his training. Today was different though, Aqua seemed nervous about something and she had never shown herself to Terra while he trained.
“Aqua, what’s up?” Terra said casually with a wave and a smile.
Aqua reached Terra and returned the same gesture. Aqua had always noticed the height difference between her and Terra and it never bothered her before, but tonight he seemed to tower over her like a light house on a cliff. She felt rather small in comparison, as if a spotlight was on her blinding her from her surroundings. Aqua just kept telling herself that he is Terra, her best friend and classmate for years whatever happens tonight will ever change that. “Friends are forever” she whispered in her mind.
“Finally caught up with you, do you have a minute?” aqua replied with some confidence.
“Sure, is there something you want to discuss with me?” asked politely as he walked his way to past the stone chairs to the ledge.
Aqua followed him as she replied, “yes”.
Terra sat down and let one of his legs dangle as he leaned back on his hands, looking up towards the night sky. Aqua sat next to him with her legs over the ledge and her hands on her thighs. She looked up at the night sky and saw the sky splattered with dozens of flickering lights, all different sizes and brightness. It was beautiful.
“There are so many of them, I wish I could see them all” Terra said thoughtfully. “Once I master the keyblade I while follow my dreams and travel them all.” Terra said with resolve and determination.
Aqua smiled as she looked into Terra’s eyes filled with romance and adventure. This was what Aqua admired most about Terra. He is confident and perseveres through everything. He has a strong lingering spirit; nothing could shake his rock solid resolve.
“So, what did you want to talk about?” Terra asked as he looked towards Aqua.
Aqua slightly blushed as she had caught herself staring at Terra. “I-I, uh…wanted to tell you something important.” She stuttered a bit shyly, blushing a brighter pick the before, contrasting off her platinum blue hair.
Terra noticed her blushing and sat up next to her and smiled wanting to reassure her. He still couldn’t help but noticed how she has developed over years. Ever since they had met, Terra had feelings for Aqua, but never acted on them. Instead he focused his feelings into training and getting stronger, to protect her and be with her. She was always his drive to get stronger and better. He wanted to travel to other worlds with her together as masters. Still though the overwhelming urge to grab her and hold her in his arms never escaped his mind. He desperately wanted to kiss her full lips and have her womanly curves next close to his body. He always wanted to stop his training and just grab her and have her then and there. He felt himself start to breathe heavier as his heart slightly raced.
“Whatever you are thinking Aqua you can tell me, I am here for you” Terra said reassuringly, as he slowly reached for her hand and squeezing it slightly.
Aqua just about reached a boiling point as her face was read with blood. She was never good at this and when Terra grabbed her hand she just about fainted. A million things were popping up in her mind and all she could think of was kissing him. “I got to tell him how I feel. Come on you can do it.” Aqua reassured herself while summoning up the courage to confess.
She bowed her head slightly covering her face with her hair as she muttered under her breathe “I-ike... ou.”
Terra has never seen Aqua so timid before. She is always so sure and head-strong, it was strange to see her like this. He was completely enjoying her face flutter up with embarrassment. It made him feel special to be able to see her like this. She was showing a side of her she probably would never show anyone else. She was vulnerable.
“I’m sorry I couldn’t hear what you-“
As Terra tries to get eye contact with Aqua, she kisses him passionately. Terra, taken by surprise, is stunned for a second but recovers and kisses her back wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close. She wraps her arms around his chest to his back gripping onto his muscular shape. They kissed for what felt like forever and separated looking into each other’s eyes.
Terra sees Agua’s light shine brightly over him, warm and affectionate. She was beaming with an unparalleled beauty like that of a burning sun. He was stunned and so happy with what she did, all he wanted to do now was continue and see how far they were willing to go. She had made him a fool, a fool who had fallen madly in love with her. All he wanted now was to show her just how much love he could give. The years of suppressed feelings was just waiting to be release and wreak havoc on her. He loved her more at that moment than he ever had dreamt possible.
She stared into his dark brown eyes seeing him watch her in wonder at the event that she had just initiated. Her mind filled with feelings of mixed emotion from happiness to embarrassment and self-consciousness. She had done only what she dreamt about, yet it wasn’t a dream, it was real, euphotic and completely ALIVE. She felt her face light up as if it was a Christmas tree. She was so happy all she wanted was exactly what his eyes were screaming to her. MORE!!!
“So is that what you wanted to tell me?” Terra said with a grin
Aqua blushed and kissed him again this time knocking him on his back.

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
hm...not bad but not the best ive read either :/ sorry.

Braxyn

Thank you for reading, I appreciate it. I trully didnt think anyone would. It was in the end probably the first and last i write a fanfic and as I reread this I laughed myself to sleep at all the cliche I had put into it. Anyways, any opinion on how it could have been better?

Shinra

Banned
Awards
a few spelling mistakes but your execution of action is spot-on...

CA59

I'll point out exact mistakes later.

"Aqua just about reached a boiling point as her face was read with blood."

This sentence bothers me. It sounds like she's actually bleeding. Also, read should be red.

"
Terra, taken by surprise, is stunned for a second but recovers and kisses her back wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close."

This is a run-on sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back