• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua waiting for Ven

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khinsiderfan

cuz i can. the theory seems good enough to me to use as a legit peice of evidence to support my own assumption. besides this theory has no good counter arguement anyway.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Okay Here's a Counter-Arguement for you. HOW WOULD SORA AND VEN FUSE?!?!? THEY'VE NEVER MET AND AND YOU THINK SORA (BEING) 4 OR 5 YEARS OLD WOULD LET SOME RANDOM TEENAGER GO INSIDE HIM!?!?!?!

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
That will be revealed later in the plot, basing any reason off of theories is getting old =\
Just wait for the game.

khinsiderfan

yes, but c'mon. we know something has to happen to ven that involves sora, that much is obvious. so whether ven dies or is erased or watever happens to him, part of him gets connected with sora.

p.s. though they never truly met, ven has been on destiny islands before, so that like could hint at a possible bump into sora kinda thing.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Ya Know What, MAYBE VEN HAS ABSOLUTLY NOTHING TO DO WITH SORA OR ROXAS! Wouldn't that be a trip. XD

khinsiderfan

lol... i would actually like that, hell i was fighting for that earlier. but it futile cuz if there weren't a reason for it, then i would hate the character roxas.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Auron Died in a whole different series

Yes, but the Auron in this series is different from the Auron of the other series.

Nobodies dont count, Their like power rangers' "puddies" nobody cares if they die

They've died a nobody's death. And no one knows what happens to them after they fade. I'm going under the hypothesis that they die.

As for AtW........He might not be dead..He just.........blew up. yea he's dead

His body went all explody. And that "he might not be dead" is just fandom. There was a massive explosion and his body was reduced to a fine rain of molecules. He even gave his "death speech"

The organization. Well they didnt All die

We don't know how many are still dead.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
In my opinion in the kh world death is equal to loosing ones memories or heart.
Your old self is lost and a new being is born.
So in a sense you can say they died.
In kh terms yes =/

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Well sure.
But in kh does one loosing its heart make them the same person?
Does loosing your memories redefine you in some way? (Xenahort(iffy)
Id say without one of those you cease to exist as who you were with them thus your character is died and reformatted.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
I think that at the end of BBS everyone either dies or loses thier memory and thats why Aquas armour was there...
Because something made them lose their memory and here is some more proof. When Ansem The Wise found Xehanort he had no memory either. Also Ansem must have found him in Hallow Bastion because Ansem counldn't go through worlds yet.
And I think the Room of Awakening is in Hallow Bastion and Aqua was waiting for something. Also this might be right because VAT are teenagers so they still had lives ahead of them. Finally that Ven erased thing and connected to sora thing just adds to it because they could be waiting for eachother idk ur thoughts?

Oh and please dont flame me.

room of awakening is in castle oblivion, or that is what xemnas thought.

aqua was in the room of sleep made by ansem,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back