• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua/Nomura Interview - Birth by Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

diogo14

Interviewer: In the story it's said that there are "Three Scenarios by Three Heroes". Is there a relation between each scenario?
Nomura: There are three Heroes: Terra, Ven, and another character in Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep.

Why couldn't he just say Aqua if the name has been already revealed? What's the deal?

khloser4life

maybe the third scenario is mickey (i hope not). that would explain why he is keeping it a secret. but i much perfer aqua.

diogo14

and I don't know if this is news to anyone, but:

Interviewer: Do the names of the three heroes represent something?
Nomura: In Kingdom Hearts, Sora meant Sky (VEN), Riku meant Land (TERRA), and Kairi meant Sea (AQUA). In this game, the three meanings make a large impact on the game.

There is a connection between them all (again, if this is old, i'm sorry)

Phalinx

I didn't think of the third scenario to be Mickey.. actually, that'd be pretty sweet.

Cin

In a box...you happy now you heartless bastard?
The only thing I can think of, is that Aqua isn't really the 3rd character you play as. I mean, you play as Sora and Riku, but have you ever played as Kairi? Chances are that Aqua's the damsel in distress more then anything else, however cliched it may be.

Then there's a chance that Nomura doesn't think that we know Aqua's name yet, like he doesn't really that we obtained the info already.

Or better yet, Aqua isn't her real name.

T

Tyler Durden

Go on KHInsider.com and read all the stuff there.

Also, we don't know if it is Aqua, obviously. It may be another character and she is unplayable, or she may be in a different form.

We don't know.

diogo14

The only thing I can think of, is that Aqua isn't really the 3rd character you play as. I mean, you play as Sora and Riku, but have you ever played as Kairi? Chances are that Aqua's the damsel in distress more then anything else, however cliched it may be.

Then there's a chance that Nomura doesn't think that we know Aqua's name yet, like he doesn't really that we obtained the info already.

Or better yet, Aqua isn't her real name.

yes, but in the video you see that Aqua fights too, i know Kairi fought aswell, but it was just some heartless... Aqua was fighting alongside Ven and Terra. I just think that Nomura doens't know that we knew the soldiers names before time, or maybe, but just maybe, Aqua isn't her name at all. But hey, if people got Terra and Ven's names right, why would they get Aqua's wrong?

Cin

yes, but in the video you see that Aqua fights too, i know Kairi fought aswell, but it was just some heartless... Aqua was fighting alongside Ven and Terra. I just think that Nomura doens't know that we knew the soldiers names before time, or maybe, but just maybe, Aqua isn't her name at all. But hey, if people got Terra and Ven's names right, why would they get Aqua's wrong?

Their names might be different too... ;o

The games were only announced a week or so ago, nothing's concrete until the game is actually released.

diogo14

Trailer of KH BBS Summary:

Video begins by showing scenes of the ending of "Kingdom Hearts 1", Soon the text "Deep Past" comes up, to be followed by "Shut-Eyes gives birth to the concealed fate"

Scene cuts to an area featuring the boy who looks like Roxas, Ven, talking to a young male with black hair, the area seeming to be like "Hollow Bastion". The boy soon calls the young male "Ven." The scene continuously changes before showing the Old Man that is seen in the Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix+ Secret Ending.

The old man's name is "Master Xehanort" and "Master Xehanort" calls the young boy "Terra". Soon Terra summons the keyblade into his hand.

Soon some worlds are shown, such as "Olympus Coliseum" and a new world, which resembles that of Sleeping Beauty is shown, confirming it's existence.

The scene then changes to Terra fighting against the mysterious dark male, who looks like he's in a bicycle suit, also from the secret ending. Terra manages to knock off the helmet, but his face isn't shown.

The scene soon moves to King Mickey summoning his Keyblade. Soon the scene begins to change rapidly, and Terra is at a beach, watching two boys playing before resting his sword into the grove. The two boys soon begin to become more visible, and it looks like Sora and Riku playing at the beach.

Finally, Terra says..
"Please don't depend on me, just erase me...friend"

according to this, Ven and Terra are really their names.

Blue_Nobody

... Meh. Square is pretty sexiest, so I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to sub out Aqua for some unrevealed character as the third scenario.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I dearly hope that Aqua is the third scenario. Nobody else would fit in the trio.

I'd guess that Aqua, however, is highly relevant to the story, and there's a reason he hasn't confirmed her as the third scenario or released any screenshots with her in them.

Cin

Trailer of KH BBS Summary:

according to this, Ven and Terra are really their names.

What I'm saying is, that's their names NOW, they could end up being completely different by the time the game is released. Nothing's concrete, characters and nmaes and whole games change 100x from the original idea before a game is released to the public.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i hope it is aqua. i will be mad if she wasn't a playable character in birth by sleep. she's one of my favorite characters now. she's too cool not to be in it. i always like playing as a magician.

GIIIIIIIIIRLZ :D

Website
xephelyn.deviantart.com
...-.-;

How can you say she's your favorite character, the most anyone's ever seen of her were a few pics and her going "=O" a lot in the secret ending.
Lol salut Cin. :D
And I second this.

So Aqua's not allowed to be his favorite character just because we've only seen her a few times?

Back off.
What much IS there to like off a chick we know next to nothing about? Just merely her looks? That's horribly shallow sir.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
From the BBS trailer we can tell that she is protective and cares very much for her friends.

And its a freaking GAME CHARACTER. You can like them because of their looks, its nothing close to shallow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back