• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

aqua is xion.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
i dont think thats the case but we will hae to find out when 358/2 days com out.

I know that she doesn't have a sister. I was just replying to somebody else, thanks. But yeah, that part about having blue or black hair is true considering we still don't know Xion/Shion's actual hair color and all.

Twiligan

I dont understand why people think Aqua is Xion, thers nothing pointing twards that direction, nor to they have the same skin tone either, WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK AQUA IS XION?!??!

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Hard to say, but if it's I.O.N. The only possibility I could think of right now is...
Inside
outside
Nobody

ahh forget it. It's possible, but impossible. In other words to early to tell.

Rix

:)
Awards
Hehe, it was kinda random though xD But... Who knows?

Rix

Awards
the problem with aqua=xion theories is that Aqua looks 16 in BBS trailer while 10 yrs later Xion looks 14.

I do actually think that she looks over 16 though.. But maybe that's just me? And how can you say that Xion looks like shes 14 when you have no idea what she really looks like?

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
I dont understand why people think Aqua is Xion, thers nothing pointing twards that direction, nor to they have the same skin tone either, WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK AQUA IS XION?!??!

skin tone? thats shadow. and she seems to be close to roxas (which looks like ven). aqua told ven, "dont believe it, u know terra isnt like that! she's lying!" and xion told riku "dont say that! you're lying!" they both have blue hair.

Rix

Awards
Skin tone? That was just because of the shade of her hood... And her skin tone doesn't look that dark in newer scans + The nobody doesn't have to have the same skin tone as the original.. just look at Xehanort... His nobody had darker skin than himself + his heartless skin was even darker than that again.

Person#4033

I got 14 from a KH fan that said from what we have seen, Xion appears to be the age of Kairi in KHI, which i believe is 14. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Person#4033

that is a good point, but Aqua would have to be at least 26 by that time and the part you can see under the hood has me convinced that she 14 at least, 16 at most.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
that is a good point, but Aqua would have to be at least 26 by that time and the part you can see under the hood has me convinced that she 14 at least, 16 at most.
A. 26 isn't old at all.
B. We don't know what condition Aqua is in *Nobody, Unbirth, etc* And that would affect the appearance
C. 14 in the KH universe doesn't look at all like 14 imo. Kair and Sora look younger than the age they're said to be in KH1, imo. In KH2, they look the right ages, but I can't say that for KH1.

We've seen her chin.
Thats all we've seen.
Thats hardly anything to go by, and even so I could see Aqua's face being attached to that chin.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA

but nobodies age differently. i bet they dont age all. xemnas should have been a stiff old man by now.

Person#4033

you do make a valid point. I was going off a picture i found online that shows a very shadowy image of Xion's face under the hood from a ways away, but you can still make out all her facial features, but it is still hard to see. I guess Aqua could possibly be Xion, but why would they show Xion in 2008 and give her back-story in 2009? I don't want to buy BBS to understand Days a year after I've beaten Days.

Xrmea

Website
Xrmea.Deviantart.com
That's what I thought, too. But, I'm not so sure. I mean, it COULD be Aqua, it could be Aqua's nobody. Or it could be some random new girl that we've never seen yet. There's not enough information ti figure it out yet until the game at least comes out in Japan.
But, hey. It has the possibility for being Aqua.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
you do make a valid point. I was going off a picture i found online that shows a very shadowy image of Xion's face under the hood from a ways away, but you can still make out all her facial features, but it is still hard to see. I guess Aqua could possibly be Xion, but why would they show Xion in 2008 and give her back-story in 2009? I don't want to buy BBS to understand Days a year after I've beaten Days.
Yet you were willing to wait for four years to get the backstory for KH2?
That makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back