• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

aqua for ven

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxasbrother1993

well this might be dum but i think that in the video where ven said to terra to erase him was becuz maybe.... just maybe aqua died helping ven live..... and now he wants to die.... but when terra agreed to erase him he put his heart in sora...... that explains the roxas look alike ven..... if i said something wrong please take it easy:tongue:

Coeurl

Demon Dance
erase == die.?

really.? and what's up with your title.? it doesn't seem like its connected to your thread. .

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
erase = to take out of existence or remove from memories. Well thats what I think.
Also he told Aqua to erase him not Terra and I dont think anyone has the ability to rip a heart out.

EDIT:
LoreiX said:
erase == die.?

really.? and what's up with your title.? it doesn't seem like its connected to your thread. .
I think he means Aqua dies resulting in Ven wanting to be erase.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
if you watched the trailer, aqua doesn't really "die" first. actually ven is the one who gets frozen while aqua on the other hand is still fine.

V.A.T.14

I thought he was talking to Aqua when he said that since he does say "Because HE is my friend, I want to be erased." Aqua, being his friend, doesn't want him to die completely, so instead, she destroys his body and places his heart/soul elsewhere.

I think Ven did something that caused Terra to go crazy or feels that it was his fault so he thinks he needs to die. What a puss.

Allister Rose

French Lover
well this might be dum but i think that in the video where ven said to terra to erase him was becuz maybe.... just maybe aqua died helping ven live..... and now he wants to die.... but when terra agreed to erase him he put his heart in sora...... that explains the roxas look alike ven..... if i said something wrong please take it easy:tongue:

ven asked aqua, not terra.

aqua and ven in the main island

terra in the playground island where he saw sora and riku playing swords.

V.A.T.14

terra went crazy by himself, if anyone caused it, it was MX/Maleficent
True, but you know how JRPG protagonists are; "EVERYTHING IS MY FAULT, BAAAWWWW" -slits wrists-

V.A.T.14

It was crawling in his skin. His wound did not heal, nor did his orange peel, and never again turned blue.

Ha ha. wow. Points for anyone that understood that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back