• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua and Ven the parents of Sora and Kiari???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NexB

I would make sense considering the names boths being related to Sky and Water and why they can both wield Keybaldes. I just don't think that they both got together even though they both liked each as shown in the Secret Video. So comments? And also this would explain why Kiari's grandmother knew about the Keyblade War and the struggle for Light.

Sexy Angel
Aqua and Ven arent Kiaris and Soras mom...

If they are then KH would be a cheasy remake of star wars

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
I really, really, really hope not. Maybe i'm crazy but, isn't it counter productive to make the keyblade heredity based? Wouldn't it be counter "choice" if it only chose those who are the sons of the previous one? I don't believe that they, aqua and ven, are anymore than a connection to sora and kairi.

T

TheLost Heart

i doubt they would be i know this is strange but i always thought that aqua would be kairi's heartless and zen sora's heartless like how xemnas had his own heartless

Sora910

I might know an explaination to this.They have heartless and Nobody's and there could possibly be a third thing and that is why Aqua and Ven are alive or the fact that THIS TAKES YEARS BEFORE THEY WERE BORN.

libraxege

Website
www.facebook.com
Maybe they are the dark side of riku sora and kairi! Or the bad side of them! Or there's a theory of mine, do you remember Nomura saying a really really long time ago, that there are other sora and ansem (xehanort?) and riku elsewhere?!?!?!?!? do you guys remember that or maybe I dreamed it??? :p so if this is true, maybe they could be the other sora riku and xehanort!!! So we shouldnt think they are in the past because, if xemnas talked to one of them in fm+ (dont tell me who or what huppens cuz i dont have the game yet) and if sora fights the E.S. it means they are in the present!!!

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
That would explain why Kairi's grandmother knew about the Keyblade Wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back