• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

AOTW #5.5 Topic (Under New Management)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Bastard, you stole my thunder D: I PM'd Riel about this a few days ago asking if I could take over. I even had an idea about making a thread to host the winning stories from each week. Because it's kind of sad if the only people who get to read them are the ones here that enter each week.

Last edited:

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
Okay cool. I tried to do the last one, but I ended having no time. I'll see what I can come up with.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Bastard, you stole my thunder D: I PM'd Riel about this a few days ago asking if I could take over. I even had an idea about making a thread to host the winning stories from each week. Because it's kind of sad if the only people who get to read them are the ones here that enter each week.

You know, that's not a bad idea.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
hmm, it's really not a bad idea...

and sry about stealing it lol. i like that suggestion though, and if you have any more i'd like to hear them.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
I'll try to write something up tonight and send it to you tomorrow or late tonight.

darkisaac

Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Well I think this is great Atticus, and I thank you for taking it upon yourself to ropen this section, which I enjoyed very much. Anyways, I don't think I'll be able to join this week, but I'll try as soon as you start the 6th AoTW.

Bliip

yeah...well, unless someone sends me another one in the next 2 hours, we already have a default winner...

Bliip

sorry, but for this one it ends at midnight tonight, which is in a few minutes. and from now on every Friday @ midnight (or thursday night, w/e...)

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Sorry I couldn't get one in. I just couldn't think of something to match the prompt that I liked, lol.

Bliip

Sorry I couldn't get one in. I just couldn't think of something to match the prompt that I liked, lol.
it's no problem. i was going to join as well, but time restraints were too much, even for the one that set them lol

we'll start the first (aka sixth) AOTW starting on Monday :)

Bliip

hey, that's not vague! 2 of you guys made something out of it anyway...

but yeah, next week's will be better :)

btw, why is no one voting?

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
dude, edit that message!

lol, I was just picking at ya, I deleted it, I was gonnna delete it anyway. xD

EDIT: Sorry I made you look like a DP-er, I had nothing else to write to edit it, sorry lol.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Well, I very much enjoyed writing my entry, and now that I've submitted it, I'm eagerly looking forward to seeing the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back