• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone think so to

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hiddenblade

I was channel surfing and I came across the Hercules movie At the point where he knocks all those columns down and I thought that the rubble looks like a giant keyhole that would be so cool to have that as the keyhole in a future Hercules level on a future kingdom hearts what do you think

Rexy

Bronze Member
where did you saw that? i never saw that. tell me and i will try to give you a answer

Prajna

where did you saw that? i never saw that. tell me and i will try to give you a answer

It's where did you 'see' that, and it's the part where he tries to catch a discus and collides his head with a column thus triggering a falling of all the columns and at the end all the ruins look like, I guess, a keyhole.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I remember that and it would be interesting. The entire square turns out to be just one huge keyhole...

Sora: Um... I'm gonna need a bigger keyblade. O.O

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Oh yay! Someone who can spell my name! Uh, I mean no problem. :3

Only problem is is if the town would still be around for sora to lock it since it was in herc's past as a teen.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Oh yay! Someone who can spell my name! Uh, I mean no problem. :3

Only problem is is if the town would still be around for sora to lock it since it was in herc's past as a teen.

Then, it could be used for BBS since Herc is a teen then

Owa

Doesn't the Hercules world already have a keyhole?
As shown in KH1? haha.
Or would that just count as the Olympus Coliseum Keyhole...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Doesn't the Hercules world already have a keyhole?
As shown in KH1? haha.
Or would that just count as the Olympus Coliseum Keyhole...

Well, didn't, in kh II, they also lock key holes or something? an item would light up and a key hole would appear.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
keyholes are to lock the worlds heart am i wrong?
in BBS there was no heartless so without heartless theres no point in having keyholes

Decoration. Sorry if I forgot things while thinking of things we could do in that world since the only thing we know that happens there is that Ven encounters MX.

If Sora had to lock them, what unlocked them?

jamye_stuckey1

I was channel surfing and I came across the Hercules movie At the point where he knocks all those columns down and I thought that the rubble looks like a giant keyhole that would be so cool to have that as the keyhole in a future Hercules level on a future kingdom hearts what do you think

i know what part you are talking about i just watched it some hours ago. i think they should use that as one of the key holes. dont know how they will fit it into the story:confused: but hey would be a great idea to put it in there!!

here is the part of the movie we are talking about if anyone wanted to see it. its not in English just to let you know

YouTube - Hercules 2/9 (HUN)

hiddenblade

quote:keyholes are to lock the worlds heart am i wrong?
in BBS there was no heartless so without heartless there's no point in having key hole quote:

I eat dark not to be rude but OF COURSE THAT'S WHAT KEYHOLES ARE FOR DID YOU NOT PAY ANY ATTENTION TO ANY OF KH1's PLOT sorry if that seemed rude:angry::c

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back